• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kayla

John81

I was blessed with growing up on a tributary of the Chesapeake Bay and the bay is only 3 miles away by water. So got to eat rockfish, white perch, flounder, catfish, and blue crabs.

I'm not a big trout fan. It's ok as long as it is cooked over an open fire.

Trout taste terrible, they're for catching and having fun. I tried once to give them away, I was asked are they cleaned? :uuhm:

[quote="Jerry80871852"]
Trout taste terrible, they're for catching and having fun. I tried once to give them away, I was asked are they cleaned? :uuhm:[/quote]

au contraire, mon frere... pan fried rainbow trout is delicious! lol :thumb

au contraire, mon frere... pan fried rainbow trout is delicious! lol :thumb

You must not be Charile. Charlie the tuna has good taste. You don't know what taste good if you think trout taste good. :uuhm:

Trout just don't taste good, we tried it most every way possible, least not rainbow trout. :thumbdown

but then it goes to the store, which is where i get it from. So it may originally come from the sea or ocean or other body of water, but it comes home from the store. :Bleh

[quote="Ashlee"]but then it goes to the store, which is where i get it from. So it may originally come from the sea or ocean or other body of water, but it comes home from the store. :Bleh[/quote]

Now if, "So it may originally come from the sea or ocean or other body of water," it may not have come from one of these places, where would you figure it may have come from? :frog

I don't like store bough fish, it just is not fresh enough, all of that handling and in and out of coolers just does not do it justice.

Of course, store bought fish is cheaper, its much cheaper to buy it than go catch it, those fishing trips always seemed to cost me much money, and the fish I would bring home cost me many dollars per pound more than it woudl have cost in the store.

So let's change the subject. any ideas?

Being at the topic is John81 I suppose we could talk about him and all those post he has made on OB.

I changed my mind, I always reserve the right to change my mind. Lets keep talking about fish, being as fish was brought up. You ain't going to believe this.

Fish pedicures: Carp rid human feet of scaly skin

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/fish_pedicur ... ZBL41saMYA

Have you had your fish pedicure yet? :uuhm: