• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kayla

John81

Good-night, sleep tight and may your dreams come true. Adios...

Well, I don't remember how to spell the rest of the words but that was the end song on the Lawrence Welk Show :lol:

Later! :wave:

Go to sleep, you little creep, shut your eyes close your mouth... I don't remember the rest, but my Sunday school teacher sang it to us at camp.

Go to sleep' date=' you little creep, shut your eyes close your mouth... I don't remember the rest, but my Sunday school teacher sang it to us at camp.[/quote']

:lol: That's a new one to me! :tum

And he is so cute when he sings them. He also sings all our bus songs over and over. He is two and leading Oh soldier in the car. And at one and a half he was singing the NIV verse of the BIBLE (The BIBLE, It's not the NIV, I stand alone on the KJV, the BIBLE) so loud we joked he was already called to be an evangelist.