• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kayla

John81

By posting, and posting, and posting, and posting, and posting, and posting, and posting, and posting, and posting, and posting, and posting, and posting, and posting, and posting, and *gasp* (!!) POSTING :Bleh

By posting' date=' and posting, and posting, and posting, and posting, and posting, and posting, and posting, and posting, and posting, and posting, and posting, and posting, and posting, and *gasp* (!!) POSTING :Bleh[/quote']

I need to take his advice. I'm not even as close as you. :sad

It's easy. :Green Just comment in every single thread several times everyday.

~50 threads X ~2 times per day X 365 days in a year and you'll have 36,500 posts added to your count by the year-end. 'Course, you won't get nuthin' else done, but you would have fun. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Click on "View Active Topics" and you'll see bazillions of threads to comment in. :cooldude: :cool :lol:

Its easy, make 26000+ post on OB.

Or make 27.37 post per day. :uuhm:

It sure is going to take you a long time to get to 26,000+ post making 2.05 posts per day. :Bleh

Give me a break I've been away at Bible College learning about God's Word, among other things like how to put on make up, how to speak Spanish without knowing it, by learning how to say "Baptist Church", and making a Chinese fire-drill on the side of an Oklahoma interstate.... :Green

Give me a break I've been away at Bible College learning about God's Word, among other things like how to put on make up, how to speak Spanish without knowing it, by learning how to say "Baptist Church", and making a Chinese fire-drill on the side of an Oklahoma interstate.... :Green

Wow, now that's what I call a well-rounded education!! :lol::lol::lol: Now that you're done for the summer, though, you can make up for not being able to post. :Green

Guest Guest

Hmm has anybody noticed that this is one of the few topics that John has NOT yet posted on? :lol

Wow, now that's what I call a well-rounded education!! :lol::lol::lol: Now that you're done for the summer, though, you can make up for not being able to post. :Green

Hey when you study all the time you gotta have some fun! Besides who hasn't done a fire-drill on the side of an Oklahoma interstate before?

Hmm has anybody noticed that this is one of the few topics that John has NOT yet posted on? :lol

He's too good for our topic, no?

I have done Chinese fire drills... just not on an Oklahoma interstate. :frog

You ought to try it, it's like none other. Although Kansas interstates are the best since hardly anyone drives on them.

You ought to try it, it's like none other. Although Kansas interstates are the best since hardly anyone drives on them.

Would a North Carolina interstate be sufficient? :Green That is where I did my last one...about a month ago. :lol:

Would a North Carolina interstate be sufficient? :Green That is where I did my last one...about a month ago. :lol:

Please describe to me this Chinese Fire Drill. :Green

Well when you are a teenager or in college, you do it because you're an idiot. You are in a vehicle with several other ppl. You pull up to the stoplight and everybody jumps out, runs around the car and gets back in before the light turns green. :bonk: I have done this.

If you are a mature adult :ha , you just pull over, get out and change places with the driver because he is sleepy. :Green I have done this as well.

Well when you are a teenager or in college, you do it because you're an idiot. You are in a vehicle with several other ppl. You pull up to the stoplight and everybody jumps out, runs around the car and gets back in before the light turns green. :bonk: I have done this.

If you are a mature adult :ha , you just pull over, get out and change places with the driver because he is sleepy. :Green I have done this as well.

Naw you don't need a red light...and it's totally random if the driver doesn't announce it until you stop and everyone says...what are we doing? "CHINESE FIRE DRILL!" :lol: :saint

Guest Guest

It's a very immature act that says that you don't care for others. :lol: