• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

John81

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I went to private school for 9 years then went to public high school. At that time the late 80's it seemed the teachers weren't just marxist bent on indoctrinating the students. I had retired marine teachers and some pretty conservative teachers who would say and teach whatever they wanted. Even in science class I don't remember hearing much evolution talk...oh did I mention John 81. :lol

• Members

I would hate to be in school now days, it is nothing like it was in the 50's & 60's.

Oh how nice and great it would be if every parent that wanted to could send their children to a good Christian school.

And a good Christian college too!

Besides the 1st 5 years of school for me were terrible because of happenings between my birth and starting school just after I turned 5. From the 6th to 12th were not near as bad, but still not great.

Looking back I think my favorite times was when I went in the air force, they really seem to have more meaning than my school days did.

Seems like I remember a school book that had the picture of the evolving man in it coming from a ape.

• Members
We had that chapter in our biology book' date=' but it wasn't taught to us.[/quote']

I don't suppose I paid attention, all I remember is seeing the picture. Maybe all I did was look at pictures in by book and did no reading or studying. :roll

Them again, that has been many years ago too. :uuhm:

But perhaps I should say Linda keeps telling me my memory is getting bad. But I keep telling her that its not, I don't remember forgetting anything. :thumb