• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

John81

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I just received this email from John.

Bro. Matt,

Thank you for your prayers. On the day you were guided to pray I spent most of the day in doctors offices and in the hospital undergoing various tests, x-rays and CT scans. I was sent by ambulance to another hospital where they rushed me right into surgery due to a large kidney stone which had become lodged somewhere and had caused a massive infection. I spent all Friday and early Saturday fighting high fevers before the antibiotics kicked in and began to lessen the infection. Sunday, about noon, I was finally able to leave the hospital, very weak.

That's not even the worst of what happened in August nor even the end of that portion.

I'll post on OB about this when I can. I've been away from the computer for about a month and my inboxes are full and everything is outdated and wanting to download and update "right now", which is really taxing my system and making it hard to do much.

Thank you for your prayers and concern!

John