• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

John81

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Breakfast, dinner, and supper, what is normal depends on where you live.

I might add, when I was in school I ate lunch at school, but when at home we ate dinner, we did not have a lunch room at home, but had one at school.

The squirrels sure are having lots if fun in the pecans trees right outside of my computer room, they told me they were out having a Thanksgiving dinner of pecans.

• Members
Breakfast, dinner, and supper, what is normal depends on where you live.

I might add, when I was in school I ate lunch at school, but when at home we ate dinner, we did not have a lunch room at home, but had one at school.

The squirrels sure are having lots if fun in the pecans trees right outside of my computer room, they told me they were out having a Thanksgiving dinner of pecans.

:amen:

We had a great Thanksgiving Day dinner (not some 'lunch' :roll ) today!

The squirrels 'round here have been real playful lately. One came right up near me while I was sitting outside as if just to let me know he wasn't afraid of me. :smile

• Members

Haven't you ever heard a squirrel talk? They make quite a pleasant sound, especially when happy. There was no mistaking this morning, they were very happy and having the time of their life, chirping up a storm, burying pecan after pecan in my yard, I think they're trying to hid them from the crows.

Here is a picture of one of the squirrels, its taken thru a window with a zoom lens. Plus I downsized the picture just a bit because of my slow dial-up connection.

0811060001qr6.jpg

• Members

Shy! I have walked up close to them in our yard, stand within 4 to 6 feet of them, stand there talking to them, and the squirrel would set there looking at me as if he was paying attention to every word in said.

My dog don't care for them. In fact If I'm talking to one like that and Millie Jo sees or hears it she will come running and barking like crazy, seems it makes her a bit mad at me.