• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

John81

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
The only time I put on anything "nice" is for church' date=' funerals and such.[/quote']
I always wear nice clothing. :lol
Jeans, a polo shirt, and converse(red or black). Now that it's cold, maybe a jacket, scarf and hat, too. :lol

Although, that clothing has been relegated to Saturdays and Sundays now that I can't wear jeans to school. :sad

• Members
Now that's a trial! :tum

I know! I love my jeans. :lol
A new school that is opening in March is owned by a relative of a close friend. She is going to start working there when it opens and I've met the owner twice and went to the open house with my friend today. He doesn't care if the teachers wear jeans, it's higher pay and in my city. :lol The only drawback is they teach kindergartners. :frog

• Members

Aaaw...your blue-eyed beauty. How sweet. :smile I know, what you mean about "pic"...I haven't gotten to that stage yet. LOL.

Today? Boy...her wisdom teeth came in early. I used to eat "spaghettios." I love pudding, too. Actually ,we all do.

He is going to go under, too. I am going to try and get him an appointment on MLK Jr. Day...or that Friday before would work out well.

Pudding is great........just not spaghettios!! Ack!! Her wisdom teeth didn't actually "come in". She has braces on (and is very close to being done) to correct some severely crowded teeth due to a small jaw. Anyway, they pulled 4 teeth when they started her braces, but couldn't get to the wisdom teeth then. Two of her 12 yr. molars had never come in and were completely sideways....same happened with her wisdom teeth......they were moving around putting pressure on her orthodontics, but when they contemplated exposing them to put brackets on them, they decided against it by looking at the x-rays, because they were sideways too! Poor kid. At least her teeth are straight now and are not causing her pain like they were before the braces. Hope your son's oral surgery goes well. Bethany come home and was doing well last night. I was surprised, she even stayed up and watched a movie with her siblings last night.

• Members

Sounds good to me, but for those who are really into the whole "nice clothes thing", jeans don't fit the bill. :lol:

Not that you are probably old enough to remember, but the TV program Family Ties helped to promote the jeans as "nice" dress attire. Alex Keaton (portrayed by Michael J. Fox), was the lone conservative on the program and he tended to wear jeans with a sport coat or jacket.