• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

John81

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yeah, its been pretty busy lately. I had to back up almost 3 pages just to get the last 24hrs. That's kind of nuts. I can't read as much either....just not enough time. Those "hot" topics do tend to draw people though (like the one discussing homosexuality) and the political ones. We're on John's thread, what has he been up to? Has he been on today?

LOL...Yes, John is on quite a bit lately. He seems to be doing very well.

John, has been giving OB MUCH information on history and politics. Well...along with LuAnne, Kitagrl, deafvna, and MANY other members. :smile

• Members
LOL...Yes, John is on quite a bit lately. He seems to be doing very well.

John, has been giving OB MUCH information on history and politics. Well...along with LuAnne, Kitagrl, deafvna, and MANY other members. :smile

Sounds like a bunch of fun. I've been sitting here browsing stuff while sipping some decaf, munching a brownie and trying to nurse my baby....talk about multi-tasking! I suppose I'd better go get her upstairs for her nap. Have a great day, Candlelight!! :wvlf"

:lol I think we all know about "multi-tasking." I do it all the time. hehe. You have a "good day" too, bzmomo7.

I just logged back on---now, my son and I will be off to the dentist. He needs a cleaning, and we are going to talk about his wisdom teeth---whether he is going to get a "local" by the dentist...or go under with the oral surgeon. He has been off school for 2 days for conferences.

Tonight---we are continuing with the "Seed Line Ministry" at my church. I will be there.

BTW...how old is your baby? :smile

• Members
:lol I think we all know about "multi-tasking." I do it all the time. hehe. You have a "good day" too, bzmomo7.

I just logged back on---now, my son and I will be off to the dentist. He needs a cleaning, and we are going to talk about his wisdom teeth---whether he is going to get a "local" by the dentist...or go under with the oral surgeon. He has been off school for 2 days for conferences.

Tonight---we are continuing with the "Seed Line Ministry" at my church. I will be there.

BTW...how old is your baby? :smile

6 months, she's my blue-eyed beauty....sometime I need to figure out how to post a pic of her?! My 16yr. old daughter had her wisdom teeth removed today. Poor kid. They put her under, and she is doing pretty well so far. Bought her a TON of spaghettios (gross--I don't know WHY kids eat those nasty things!!) and pudding for the next few days. :lol:

6 months, she's my blue-eyed beauty....sometime I need to figure out how to post a pic of her?! My 16yr. old daughter had her wisdom teeth removed today. Poor kid. They put her under, and she is doing pretty well so far. Bought her a TON of spaghettios (gross--I don't know WHY kids eat those nasty things!!) and pudding for the next few days. :lol:

Aaaw...your blue-eyed beauty. How sweet. :smile I know, what you mean about "pic"...I haven't gotten to that stage yet. LOL.

Today? Boy...her wisdom teeth came in early. I used to eat "spaghettios." I love pudding, too. Actually ,we all do.

He is going to go under, too. I am going to try and get him an appointment on MLK Jr. Day...or that Friday before would work out well.

[quote="John81"][quote="candlelight"]Okay....this is the "safe zone."

Does anyone know where Kayla is? :-)

Kevin---you are AMAZING!! :cooldude:[/quote]

Yes, isn't it nice to have a safe place to post!?

Kayla is back in school (college) now.[/quote]

I thought so, John. Thanks. :thumb

I will have to drop her a line. I miss her.