• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

John81

• Members

We had our yard all raked. Our trees were bare and we should have been finished raking for the year. Then we had a few days of high winds and the leaves from two of my neighbors yards that hadn't bothered to rake their leaves blew right into my yard.

We spent two hours raking those up this afternoon.

Now, unless the wind blows more leaves from other peoples yards into ours, we are finished raking for the year.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I usually sleep until about 10 in the morning. I get up and do all of my morning stuff(shower, etc.) and I usually meet a friend for lunch. She is a Korean friend who also teaches English at a school here in Osan. I have to go to work around 2 and teach from 3 or 4 until 10. I come home, eat some snacks, fruit, or whatever else is lying around while I watch tv or play on my computer until about 1. On Saturdays, I usually hang out with friends doing something(two weeks ago, 6 of us went to a water park together). On Sunday, I catch the bus to church, play soccer, talk and hang out with friends the rest of the day. Every Sunday is different. Sometimes we'll stay at my friends house and talk and eat, other times we'll come back to Osan and go to a sauna, ice cream, karaoke, etc.

For more about what I actually do, I update my blog pretty regularly. I just updated it yesterday. :smile