• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

John81

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Most hot dogs contain much of what's left over from hogs' date=' cows, etc., after the real meat has been cut away.[/quote']

Don't say all of that, I'll think about it next time and want be able to stomach them. :uuhm:

I like them best on a hot dog bun them pour Hormel Hot Chili over it, them crush a few Fritos over it, yummy.

• Members

A guy who used to live here in this little town (he's since passed away) was captured in WWII and was part of the infamous Bataan Death March, survived all those years of being a POW under the Japanese by eating maggots and bugs. He said many men couldn't bring themselves to eat such and most of them died.

He had poor eyesight due to the malnutrition of those years as a POW.

• Members

Along these lines, a good book to read is, "Days of Anguish, Days of Hope" by Billy Keith.

It's about a Baptist pastor who ended up being taken prisoner, forced onto that march and had to endure being a POW under the Japanese.

The book can be viewed and/or purchased from Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/Days-Anguish-Hope ... PDKIKX0DER

• Members

How about Vienna Sausage? Ingredients: Mechanical separate chicken, water, beef, Pork, Salt, Corn syrup, less than 2% mustard, Spices, Natural flavorings, Dried Garlic, Sodium Nitrite, Chicken broth, Carmel color, Smoke flavoring.

Reckon what that Natural flavoring is, what type of natural flavoring is it?

Or even worse than that "Potted meat!"

Them there is alwasy Spam.

• Members

Very suspicious.

But in the modern processing plants machines do much of that work and humans are not as involved in it.

But when reading that on the cans of some products it does something to my taste buds and stomach and seems that I just can't put the stuff in my mouth and if I do I will start gagging.