• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

John81

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

[quote]What amazes me is, many of these foreign people ate what they did because they did not have access to proper foods as many of us in America has had, but now it seems many in America have gone nuts over what they ate out of necessity, it was necessary because it was all they had.

I suppose to, some would want others to respect people who ate other humans just because they thought it was a OK and or it was all they had to eat. To many people now days want everyone to respect that which is wrong, a sign of the times I suppose.[/quote]
It doesn't have anything to do with not having access to "proper" foods. What we consider proper or improper foods is completely cultural. Most Americans don't like snails but the French do. Many Americans don't like Squid but Koreans love it. Americans see eating a dog as disgusting, the Chinese don't. None of these things are wrong. Eating a human is wrong and could easily be shown to be wrong in Scripture.

Also, respecting that some cultures like to eat something we don't is a sign of the times? :bonK: :lol: