• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Biking

• Members

You know I used to do Cliff jumping too. It's where you find a very high cliff and jump off of it into a body of water below usually about 40-50 feet. It's really exciting, you should try it sometime.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I used to climb up high walls, the sides of buildings, tall fences and of course trees. Often these would end with me taking a giant jump.

I used to be able to climb up the sides of brick buildings just using my finger tips and the tiny bit of the tip of my boots that would fit between the bricks.

Today they have all these neat sports (mountain biking, rock climbing, extreme sports, etc.) but back when I was in my youth doing these things was considered way out of the norm.

• Members

I just wanted to jump in. This doesn't really rank up there with extreme anything but I...

Do spinning. :ooops

I'd love to get into "real" bike riding again. Once my toddler learns to ride we will join the older kids. Bike riding is one of the few sports that is good for my bum back. Not the extreme style though.

• Members
I just wanted to jump in. This doesn't really rank up there with extreme anything but I...

Do spinning. :ooops

I'd love to get into "real" bike riding again. Once my toddler learns to ride we will join the older kids. Bike riding is one of the few sports that is good for my bum back. Not the extreme style though.

I have an air dyne style excercise bike here at home and a mountain bike I use just to cruise around town now.

• Members
Mine is a trail riding bike but it's been a long while since it's seen anything other than the road or my yard.

I had a trial riding experience all planned for today. Then it was too muddy out, I didn't feel like getting stuck in the mud by myself so I stayed home and took a nap.

• Members

Another Biking update...I was suppose to go again today and......I got sick I was running a temperature of 102.5 most of the day. Finally my temperature subsided by that time it was already to late to drive to my spot....wheeeee.

• Members

In my teens I practically lived on a bike. Even after I got my drivers license I was on my bike more than I was in my truck. In all kinds of weather and during all seasons. They didn't have bike trails back then but there was a trail near home that some had made with their dirt bikes (motorcycles) that we would take our bikes on. That, and we would just go riding through the timber and down around the creek, off to the State park, or just riding through the country and elsewhere.

• Members
In my teens I practically lived on a bike. Even after I got my drivers license I was on my bike more than I was in my truck. In all kinds of weather and during all seasons. They didn't have bike trails back then but there was a trail near home that some had made with their dirt bikes (motorcycles) that we would take our bikes on. That' date=' and we would just go riding through the timber and down around the creek, off to the State park, or just riding through the country and elsewhere.[/quote']
Sounds great.

Guest Guest

Thank you for posting this, Kayla! I used to bike all the time. I live around a huge state park, that I should be utilizing. This motivates me to want to buy a bike. My old bike wouldn't make it. I really should think about getting into better shape. It would make me feel great, too! :thumb

candlelight

P.S. ~ I am so happy that Our Lord and Saviour saved you...you are a blessing!