• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Biking

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I do two types of Mountain Biking...freestyle and downhill. Downhill is more difficult because going downhill is what you do. It pretty much the most dangerous type of biking by far. I have never gotten hurt but several of my friends have gotten broken legs and such.

• Members

I used to ride a bike through old dirt bike trails and walking paths through the woods and around a State park...not to mention just about everywhere else! I never got more than the wind knocked out of me doing some of the crazy stunts we used to do.

• Members
I used to ride a bike through old dirt bike trails and walking paths through the woods and around a State park...not to mention just about everywhere else! I never got more than the wind knocked out of me doing some of the crazy stunts we used to do.

One time I made a 8 foot jump with my bike.....I am still here to tell about it too...Over a creek...

• Members

There was a steep hill on the street where we used to live, and I used to ride down it with no brakes. Thinking back on it, I really thank the Lord for His protection. I was a reckless kid. In fact, that recklessness cost me one whole tooth (which has now been replaced with an implant and crown) and part of another tooth (repaired with bonding that has miraculously lasted 17 years).

• Members

Yes, it's an amazing blessing to look back over my reckless youth and to so clearly see now how the Lord protected me. For some reason I often either felt indestructible or never even bothered to think about the possibility of getting seriously hurt back then.

• Members
Yes' date=' it's an amazing blessing to look back over my reckless youth and to so clearly see now how the Lord protected me. For some reason I often either felt indestructible or never even bothered to think about the possibility of getting seriously hurt back then.[/quote']
Well I was very suicidal before I got saved so I would try anything to kill myself even dangerous stunts, God always protected me though.