• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

24 Replies 1.8 Views

Go to solution Solved by Pastor Matt,

• Members

The title to this post was taken from actual statistics from this site, but this is typical of many topics. Many more people view posts but make no comment. I can only guess why people don't take an active role in topics. I try to remember that for every reply  there are many who only view. When I reply to a topic I try to remember that some are here to learn. When we are caustic in our replies, that's what they learn. If we avoid personal conflict and answer kindly, they learn that. This site is the best I have seen and I have been on several. Romans 12:21   Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

• Administrators
  • Solution
15 hours ago, Joe Chandler said:

The title to this post was taken from actual statistics from this site, but this is typical of many topics. Many more people view posts but make no comment. I can only guess why people don't take an active role in topics. I try to remember that for every reply  there are many who only view. When I reply to a topic I try to remember that some are here to learn. When we are caustic in our replies, that's what they learn. If we avoid personal conflict and answer kindly, they learn that. This site is the best I have seen and I have been on several. Romans 12:21   Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

Yes, we receive a lot of visitors from search engines, mostly researching a topic and not wanting to participate. We're thankful for them and all of you that post here and make this a great community. Have a great Lord's Day today.

• Members
10 hours ago, DaveW said:

I come and read on occasion, but unless there is something I think is worth my time I don't post.

And certainly there is no point replying to false teachers with attitude, which is the majority of false teachers who come here.... They don't really come for discussion or to learn, but to push their books and/or their agenda.

That was proven to me again with my last post.

The other main option seems to be baiting.......

This probably makes about 5 posts in the last two years...... and two in the last month or so.... I'm on a roll.

That has been my experience as well, but this site is way better than any other forum I have used. Thanks for your reply.