• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hello Brothers and Sisters in Christ

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I began my spiritual walk in January of 1997. I thought I was saved in March of 1998. After hearing Baptist history from an Evangelist in April-May of 2003, my head became aligned with my heart. I was saved on May 9, 2003 (Mother's Day Weekend.) I married a wonderful Independent Baptist man in November of 2000. We have a handsome 17 year old son from my previous marriage. I have been "trying" to walk closely with Jesus since the time of my Salvation. My husband and I attend an Independent Baptist church in Ohio. The Lord has placed me in the bus ministry, and both of us in the Pastor's Sunday school class. We help with the ladies from a homeless shelter. My husband and I manage the breakfast on Sunday mornings for these ladies. We faithfully serve our church to the best of our ability. My Testimony is on-going as Our Lord and Saviour continues to bless us daily. My deepest desire is to serve Jesus Christ and lead the lost to Him. I also want to continue to grow as a Godly wife, mother, daughter and sister in Christ. In the fall, I plan on taking courses to become a volunteer counselor at a pregnancy crisis center and women's agency. My husband is attending Bible college at our church. He is finishing his first year. We pray for wisdom in listening to God's guidance.

I found this website on the Internet. I did a Google on Baptist Forums, and I was surprised that I found an Independent KJV 1611 AV only website. May our Lord and Saviour richly bless you! :amen:

Philippians 4:19...But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. KJV 1611 AV.

candlelight

Guest Guest

Hi Maryland. A few years ago my husband and I hosted 4 girls from an Independent Baptist girl's home in Mississippi. One of the teenage girls was from Maryland. We were so blessed to have met this young woman. I am happy to say that the pastor and his wife from the home, keep in touch with these girls. :bible:

candlelight

Guest Guest

Hi tired. Yes...I have been seeing so many of God's blessings. :clap: We belong to a wonderful Missionary church that supports people in other countries as well as in the USA. Two weeks ago 2 women trusted Jesus Christ as Personal Saviour from the woman's home. One woman dedicated her life to Christ again, and another joined the church. We serve an AWESOME God!

Galatians 5:13...For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another. KJV 1611 AV.

candlelight

Guest Guest

Thank you...dadof4. :smile My username actually comes from two places in the Bible. In Revelation 1:20; 2:1,5...where the church is called a candlestick. The candle being a symbol of Jesus Christ. Then, in John 8:12...where Christ is the Light in the church. I combined the two...to make candlelight. God bless you.

candlelight

Guest Guest

Thank you IM4given. I enjoyed the phrase at the bottom. I have heard that before. Thank you also for the scripture. Because of Calvary!

candlestick

Guest Guest
Hello fom Perth Western Australia! :wave:

Hi Lee-Anne! Wow...Western Australia! :cooldude: My church supports a Missionary woman in Australia. My SIL is originally from Sidney, Australia. My brother has been there 8 times since 1991. Thanks for the welcome! :wave:

John 4:35...Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest. KJV 1611 AV.

candlelight

Guest Guest
Howdy from Missouri.

Good afternoon...Kayla! My mom always says, jokingly, that I should be from Missouri. You live in the "Show me state"...right? :thumb

II Timothy 2:15...Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. KJV 1611 AV.

candlelight

Guest Guest
Hey,

I love being from Missouri.

I would be happy to live there, too. You know what they say..."Home is where the heart is." :godisgood:

candlelight