• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Leaving my wife and children for a younger woman

Go to solution Solved by HappyChristian,

• Members

History repeats itself, over and over. I’m aware of the case of someone going through this right now. She 25 years younger, amazing. We all know the results, later she leaves him for a younger man, the story repeats over and over.

TGL, I edited out your last sentence, it was totally inappropriate.

Edited by Jim_Alaska
totally inappropriate.

• Members

1 hour ago, TheGloryLand said:

The prior post, what drive men to this?   Sounds like a good title here. His daughter is older than his wife. What does the Bible say, about this. When men of God, turns wax cold.

Matt.24

1. [12] And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

• Members
2 hours ago, HappyChristian said:

If they are saved, it is because, like Reheboam, who did evil "...because he prepared not his heart to seek the LORD."

If they are unsaved, well, they have no power over sin.

I just found out not to long ago about this. I believe they were in fellowship,  in a local church for many years, but he, I understand totally turned his back to Christianity. It’s pretty weird, and we are still shocked to hear of it. But, I guess divorce is divorce. If you do it legally, then get remarried, it’s smoother but never looks pretty. Only in Hollywood, they can make it look OK, where an ex-wife can get together with the present wife, and make it look like everybody getting along just fine. Example, what’s happening with Bruce Willis.

• Members

What’s sad is she’s not doing well health wise. We are praying that thing get better for her. We are not close to her, as we were many years ago, but if somehow we do meet again. We will help in some way, my wife, and I. I do feel sorry the man, but he will learn the hard way. For one day he will look to the right, and see no one. Looks to the left and see no one. He will have to look up and repent. I am also divorced, but I didn’t have a girl friend. I went back home with my parents. It’s a long story. I paid all my dues and supported my children. They lack nothing and are grownups now. Believers of the faith. Amen