• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Writing?

Kayla

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

I like to write a lot, sometimes, and have been writing for a while on associate content, my username there is AnnaB, I have a lot of poetry right now, but I have a few other things too.

The only thing about it is if I don't catch a mistake before I post it, I can't fix it. so I do have things posted there with errors, that sort of gets on my nerves a lot some days. lol.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Members

Here is a true story for you. I am a Sunday school teacher who loves Bible prophecy. About twenty years ago I found a verse in Daniel chapter twelve which said at the end the wise shall understand the sealed prophecy which Daniel could not understand. The light went on in my head! I thought to my self, what if that means there is something hidden in prophecy that we don't understand? I prayed "God please help me to understand, I want to understand!" I began to read Bible prophecy three hours a day on weekdays and five hours a day on week ends. For over a year I drove my wife crazy with what she said was my obsession. I began to understand the book of Revelation through the eyes of the prophets. It was like pealing an onion. I would learn layer by layer of new understanding which would change my understanding of all the other prophets too. I had to keep reading and rereading the prophets over and over and over. What I found, brought tears to my eyes so often. America is in the Bible. We are described by location and characteristics. Our fate is written down. I wrote three papers and paid thousands of dollars to put the warning in the Sunbury Daily Item paper in Pennsylvania. Few people took notice. I would give copies of the papers to people I would put copies in no postage necessary return envelopes I got in junk mail. I gave copies to missionaries and guest speakers at my church. Still there was little reaction. I settled down to a life of teaching my Sunday school class and living my life. Then about two years ago I got a call from a black national preacher from the island of Jamaica. He said "Eric did you write any more prophecy down? I am the president of a Baptist college here in Jamaica and I would like it for my college." I told him I had many CD lessons but I didn't write any more down since the paper I gave you in 2002. He said "If you write any more down, I would appreciate a copy for the college." I thought about his call for a few days. I thought, boy that was strange. Then it hit me! What if God is sending me a message. What if the time for the understanding has come? I had tried to write a book two times, but the words would not come. I gave up. I prayed "God if you want this book it will work this time. America's Last Warning sub titled The Wise Shall Understand goes on sale at Wine Press Publishing this week! It must be time for the understanding because it worked this time. If you would like to see the cover and read a little about the book, look at my companies web page under the Bible Prophecy section. national limestone quarry.com

• 1 month later...

Archived