• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Writing?

Kayla

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I take spells of writing once in a while. I kept a journal of a 2-week trip some friends and I took out West 2 years ago. I wrote it on pretty stationery that was glued onto pages in a spiral notebook. I wrote a couple of poems and a fairy tale when I was much younger. CJP56

Guest Guest

I used to do more writing when I was younger. Now, it is more writing...copying sermons, etc. I hope to get back to journal writing more in the future. Poetry and creative writing are a thing of my past. :smile

candlelight

P.S. ~ Do crossord puzzles count? :roll I LOVE doing those. LOL.

Guest Guest

I used to do more writing when I was younger. Now, it is more writing...copying sermons, etc. I hope to get back to journal writing more in the future. Poetry and creative writing are a thing of my past. :smile

candlelight

P.S. ~ Do crossord puzzles count? :roll I LOVE doing those. LOL.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I used to love writing and wrote stories and poems all the time, I even had a poem I wrote published when I as 16. Sadly though when I went off to college I became so busy I didn't have time to write anymore. I think about starting back up again but never actually get around to it.

• Members
I used to love writing and wrote stories and poems all the time' date=' I even had a poem I wrote published when I as 16. Sadly though when I went off to college I became so busy I didn't have time to write anymore. I think about starting back up again but never actually get around to it.[/quote']
I completely understand what you are talking about. The only thing I ever write anymore are puppet skits for at church. That's pretty lame isn't it. Guess that comes with growing up and becoming involved in Children's ministries.

Archived