• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Interesting Perspective on the End Times and Who Controls The Russian President

• Members

I received this in my inbox this morning from my friend Voyle Glover. It's a very interesting insight on the Russian invasion of Ukraine, and exactly WHO is controlling the Russian President, Vladimir Putin. 

https://voyleglover.com/the-russian-invasion-of-ukraine-an-alien-perspective/

• 11 months later...
  • Members

God uses nations to do what we call dictators to punish other nations, very often the israelites in the OT,

There is a YouTube chanel entitled 1420, which goe, s out in Russia asking passers by questions such as what do you think of Putin? the Ukranians? etc.

On a question of the What do you think of the West, 3 answered "They are all LGBT" one adding "They have 82 Genders,"  another said " They are Sodom."  One of the two signs of what it would be like when he returned, was, "As in the days of Lot"  

David Cloud said, when many were campaigning  for gay rights,  "When homosexuals get rights, everbody else will lose theirs."

There is a case in Malta where a man gave his testimony and said when he became a Christian he gave up his gay life, which was published online, he was arrested for promoting "Conversion therapy" which is illegal in that country.  They are trying to get that law also in this country.  It is not going to get any better,  but will certainly get worse.  This case was reported on the Christian Concern web site, the man in Malta has his court case on 3rd of this month.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Having learned during Covid to not believe a word the media says, I am extremely distrustful of this whole 'Russia is evil! Ukraine is innocent!' narrative. I extremely doubt the whole thing is a black and white as the media would like us to believe. (And honestly, we Westerners should mind our own business and stay out of other nation's affairs. Russia & Ukraine have been fighting over land for about as long as they both have existed. Which is significantly longer than either the US or Canada.)

• Members

It is agreed that it's not a "black and white," clear-cut issue. ALL countries have their good and bad, Ukraine and Russia as well. Still, Russia has not been very supportive of missionaries in their country. I know several missionaries who served in Ukraine up until the war forced them to leave. I know some who are still there. Knowing the reports of converts and growth in the people who have accepted Christ compared to the reports I've heard from those who got to be in Russia as missionaries, I'll still side with Ukraine. America and Canada are no prizes when it comes to right and wrong. 

• Members

I agree with everyone that something feels "off" to me about the war. 

I think back to prior to the war about things like then President Trump talking about how much corruption there was in the Ukrainian government. While I don't believe everything out of Trump's mouth I do find credibility with people who don't have a "filter" or don't bite their tongue in fear of what others think.

There was also a documentary I watched on YouTube a year or two before the war about Neo Nazis causing problems in the Donbass region. But when Putin talked about liberating that area from Nazis the American media and politicians claimed it was all a lie.

It also bothers me when I see our allies like Israel refusing to take sides even though Russia is becoming so friendly with Iran. 

Even the Nordstream pipeline explosion seemed very deliberate in an effort to MAKE sure Germany stayed engaged in the NATO coalition against Russia.

I don't know what the truth is but I know we aren't getting it from our government officials and media. Biden doesn't even know what planet he's on half the time so I don't see how he's mentally healthy enough to be making decisions on a war that is effecting half the globe in some way 

Edited by Disciple.Luke