• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Youvebeenleftbehind....

• Administrators

I think this is the right place for this, since it deals with the rapture, somewhat...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,363471,00.html

A new Web site is offering a miraculous service ? e-mails sent to loved ones left behind on Earth after you've been swept up to heaven in the Rapture.

YouveBeenLeftBehind.com promises to alert up to 62 people exactly six days after the event that, according to the Bible, signals the beginning of Armageddon, Wired magazine's Threat Level reports.

"You've Been Left Behind gives you one last opportunity to reach your lost family and friends for Christ," the site promoting the service says.

Final e-mails from vanished subscribers will be triggered when three of the site's five Christian staffers fail to log in for six days in a row.

? Click here to visit YouveBeenLeftBehind.com.

The site, the brainchild of Mark Heard, charges $40 a year for the service, which also includes 150 megabytes of encrypted storage space, recommended for financial information, Threat Level reports.

"In the encrypted portion of your account you can give them access to your banking, brokerage, hidden valuables and powers of attorneys," the site says.

"There won't be any bodies, so probate court will take seven years to clear your assets to your next of kin. Seven years, of course, is all the time that will be left," it explains. "So, basically the Government of the Antichrist gets your stuff, unless you make it available in another way."

According to Christian theology, after the Rapture, Satan will rule a global government that will torment doubters with seven years of Tribulation.

Heard told Threat Level that he already has paying subscribers.

• Members

It seems most popular fictional movies and books that deal with the Rapture/Tribulation hold to the same story line of showing lost professing Christians, lost ones who had previously mocked their Christian friends, and even lost pastors suddenly coming to Christ after the Rapture. This, in my opinion, is terrible as it leaves many people with the impression that they can put off accepting Christ and if this "Rapture stuff" does happen, well they can accept Jesus then and be safe from the Beast and Hell.

• Members

There will be no one saved after the Church is "Raptured". Nada, ziltch, neyt, none! We had better be working to gain our loved ones now!!!!!!!!! You come to Christ by grace through faith, once the Church is removed grace is removed, Wrath is left. :amen:

• Members
There will be no one saved after the Church is "Raptured". Nada' date=' ziltch, neyt, none! We had better be working to gain our loved ones now!!!!!!!!! You come to Christ by grace through faith, once the Church is removed grace is removed, Wrath is left. :amen:[/quote']

Sorry - that simply does NOT line up with God's Word.

Revelation 6:9-11 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Revelation 7:13-17 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they? And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them. They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Revelation 14:1-7 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads. And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps: And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth. These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb. And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God. And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Matthew 25:31-40 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I believe the following verse is in relation to the end of the church age:

Rom 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Grace, being issued forth from God, will never be removed. It will always be wherever God is (not that all will receive of it's saving efficacy.) When the fulness of the Gentiles is "come in", I believe there will be no more Gentiles saved. The last part of the tribulation will be God dealing directly with his chosen people, Israel. Notice the next verse:

Rom 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
Rom 11:27 For this [is] my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

Their sins will be taken away just as any guilty sinners sins are taken away,

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:
Eph 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Hbr 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

so ummm, does someone have to hit "don't send" every 6 days on everything?

Or did they just hire a non-saved person to do the mass mailing if it happens......

hmmmmmmmmm

That is what comes to my mind on this one, qwerty guy. It doesn't make any sense at all. :roll Just another huge money making operation, IMO. I hope people don't really fall for this scam. :sad