• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Covid Thread (Covid topics are merged in here)

• Members
3 hours ago, E Morales said:

You need to get Saved my Russian friend. NPR is not for profit, and is excepted all around the world. I guess the world is lost for you Mr. Fox Tony only.

Personal attacks ALLEGEDLY aren't acceptable here...you seem to continually do so. Grow up and be an adult, please.

3 hours ago, E Morales said:

You need to get Saved my Russian friend. NPR is not for profit, and is excepted all around the world. I guess the world is lost for you Mr. Fox Tony only.

I've stated here many times, Morales, I don't watch ANY main stream media. And what's with the personal attacks calling me a Russian...and then calling me a friend. Your heart is showing, and it's deceitful as the Bible says. This is a thread on Covid...could we please get back to it? Have you had the virus yet, Morales? Do you use the masks, social distance, and follow CDC guidelines on everything? 

• Members
10 hours ago, wretched said:

Wait a minute, I can see both Razor (alias BB?) and Morales (alias GL) in the group below:

f2bf6814dfb79727.png

The bottom group are referred to as NPC's 

Non-Playable Characters. They are the "people" in a video game who say and do whatever they are programmed to say and do.

• Members
4 hours ago, SureWord said:

The bottom group are referred to as NPC's 

Non-Playable Characters. They are the "people" in a video game who say and do whatever they are programmed to say and do.

I see several of you have resorted to slander. As some sage said, "When the debate is lost, slander."

Come, let us discuss politely together.

• Members
38 minutes ago, Razor said:

I see several of you have resorted to slander. As some sage said, "When the debate is lost, slander."

Come, let us discuss politely together.

It's hard to discuss politely when one isn't honest...and you're not. Sorry...but the truth is out there for all to see now. No slander at all when it's true.

• Members
12 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

It's hard to discuss politely when one isn't honest...and you're not. Sorry...but the truth is out there for all to see now. No slander at all when it's true.

There you go, slander again. Obviously you do not know the meaning of slander. Also, you refuse to debate rationally. 

Did you notice the Governor of Texas, who has been anything but supportive of measures to hold down COVID is now asking for Federal help?

• Members
5 minutes ago, Razor said:

There you go, slander again. Obviously you do not know the meaning of slander. Also, you refuse to debate rationally. 

Did you notice the Governor of Texas, who has been anything but supportive of measures to hold down COVID is now asking for Federal help?

Your opinion again, stated as fact. Sad, really.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Razor said:

Again, no discussion of the topic. 

Did you see that Ohio reported over 35,000 new cases over the weekend. 

New cases of what? The PCR test cannot tell the difference between Covid, The Flu, or a cold. All three are caused by Corona Spikes and are counted as Covid 19 cases. This is well known in the medical community and not hearsay. 

• Members
2 hours ago, Jim_Alaska said:

New cases of what? The PCR test cannot tell the difference between Covid, The Flu, or a cold. All three are caused by Corona Spikes and are counted as Covid 19 cases. This is well known in the medical community and not hearsay. 

New cases.

https://www.dispatch.com/story/news/coronavirus/2022/01/02/ohio-coronavirus-cases-hospitalizations-deaths-covid-19-january-2022/9054178002/

The original PCR test was not meant to distinguish. So your information is correct, but your implication is incorrect. The original PCR test was replaced by the multiplex PCR test.

Read:

https://www.nebraskamed.com/COVID/pcr-test-recall-can-the-test-tell-the-difference-between-covid-19-and-the-flu

Edited by Razor
Correct spelling.

• Members

I find it highly unlikely that ANY test can variate between the cold, flu, or coronavirus. The medical establishment and the government haven't been honest so far, so why start taking their word now? There needs to be far better verification than that which you've posted. 

• Members
15 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

I find it highly unlikely that ANY test can variate between the cold, flu, or coronavirus. The medical establishment and the government haven't been honest so far, so why start taking their word now? There needs to be far better verification than that which you've posted. 

I find your opinion of no value as you do not back it up with anything. Explain what verification would you find convincing?