• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Are you married to a woman that don't know how to cook...

Go to solution Solved by swathdiver,

• Members

My wife has steadily gotten better over the years, but I am a guy who enjoys just about everything. I even liked most of the food I got served in the Navy. She does make some world class dishes, though. Her Lasagna can't be touched (IMHO). And, Pastor Matt, she is half Italian, which I believe is a factor.

• Members
18 hours ago, TheGloryLand said:

I found the secret to why men cook better than women. Using the same ingredients, the ladies will cook the very same thing in less time. So if I am making chilly, it takes me just over an hour. My wife will make it in 25 minutes. Mine is slowly cooking and absorbing all the seasoning. In conclusion, the the time that is being used makes all the difference.? 

I can't say that men being better cooks is factual. In fact, in my own experience, it's not. I cook slowly, but, so does my wife. Both of my parents cooked slowly, as did all of their parents. My whole family, on all four sides, is choc full of great cooks. That could be why my family nearly purchased a well known restaurant in Augusta, Georgia.