• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Will the Jews be left behind when the rapture comes

Go to solution Solved by Jerry,

• Members
5 minutes ago, E Morales said:

Since they reject the just one, the son of God Jesus Christ, and that Jesus is Lord.

Driving See Ya GIF by DriveTribe

Though a majority of the Jews DO reject Jesus Christ as the Messiah, and reject salvation, of course they will be left behind...at least the ones who don't know him as savior. There are many, however, that have come to the knowledge and acceptance of Christ as the savior, and they won't be left behind. ANYONE, JEW OR GENITILE who hasn't accepted Christ will be left behind. I think you already know this, so, why are you asking another PROVOCATIVE question? I would think common sense might prevail. ?

• Members
1 hour ago, BrotherTony said:

Though a majority of the Jews DO reject Jesus Christ as the Messiah, and reject salvation, of course they will be left behind...at least the ones who don't know him as savior. There are many, however, that have come to the knowledge and acceptance of Christ as the savior, and they won't be left behind. ANYONE, JEW OR GENITILE who hasn't accepted Christ will be left behind. I think you already know this, so, why are you asking another PROVOCATIVE question? I would think common sense might prevail. ?

Tony the attacker, well you know they are the chosen one, the Jews, from the beginning, God made a promise to Abraham, so why are you so sure that those only, those that except Christ today, will  be saved in the rapture. Are you sure those Jews that are not followers of Christ, all will be left behind.

• Members
21 minutes ago, E Morales said:

Tony the attacker, well you know they are the chosen one, the Jews, from the beginning, God made a promise to Abraham, so why are you so sure that those only, those that except Christ today, will  be saved in the rapture. Are you sure those Jews that are not followers of Christ, all will be left behind.

The only person who might think they'll be raptured because they are Jews is John Hagee. 

• Members
26 minutes ago, E Morales said:

Tony the attacker,

I'm FAR from an attacker...I'm just VERY DIRECT...I don't usually mince my words.

well you know they are the chosen one, the Jews, from the beginning, God made a promise to Abraham,

Yes, they are God's "chosen people," but the saved are the church, the Bride of Christ. 

so why are you so sure that those only, those that except Christ today, will  be saved in the rapture.

Is this supposed to be a question or a statement?  I'm sure that those Jews who know Christ will go in the rapture because they have accepted him as their savior. That should be pretty easy to understand. The Bible doesn't preclude them from going in the rapture...

Are you sure those Jews that are not followers of Christ, all will be left behind.

Those who have not accepted Christ will be left behind, just as any Gentile individual who hasn't accepted Christ. God spends the Tribulation dealing with the nation of Israel, and with mankind as well. 

• Members
8 minutes ago, SureWord said:

The only person who might think they'll be raptured because they are Jews is John Hagee. 

I've never heard him say anything like that I used to listen to him until he started going off the rails in some of his theology. I've heard him preach that God will be dealing with Israel during the Tribulation...and I believe he still holds this position.

• Members
8 minutes ago, E Morales said:

He has done much to help them, who also is born again. 

I know I don't question Hagee's salvation. He's got a heart for Israel. I wish more Christians would have the kind of zeal he has for the nation of Israel.

• Members
21 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

I know I don't question Hagee's salvation. He's got a heart for Israel. I wish more Christians would have the kind of zeal he has for the nation of Israel.

He has said the Jews do not have to accept the gospel as Gentiles do. He was saying "Messiah" is not the same as "Christ"  That's not helping them.

Now apparently he's flip-flopped on this but he's still selling the book, Defending Israel" that defends that heresy.

I realize he has a zeal for Israel but he's taken it too the extreme.

Edited by SureWord

• Members
24 minutes ago, SureWord said:

He has said the Jews do not have to accept the gospel as Gentiles do. He was saying "Messiah" is not the same as "Christ"  That's not helping them.

Now apparently he's flip-flopped on this but he's still selling the book, Defending Israel" that defends that heresy.

I realize he has a zeal for Israel but he's taken it too the extreme.

I'll have to check and see....I haven't listened to him for around two years now. That would be a surprise to me if he's changed from what his original position was.

• Members
18 minutes ago, E Morales said:

We can never say or do to much for Israel. If they didn’t reject the gospel of Christ, we could have been still lost in this World.

I'm thankful that the religious authorities rejected him and conspired against him. I believe this was foretold in the fact that Christ WAS crucified as the prophets prophesied. Too many things would have been negated in the prophecies of the OT prophets if Christ hadn't been sent to the cross, which would have proved him to be a false prophet, and the Word of none effect.

• Members
  • Solution

Right now, any saved Jew is part of the church of Christ - and will be in the rapture with any saved Gentile. After the rapture, the Lord will again turn directly towards the nation of Israel and fulfilling the OT prophecies regarding them.

• 1 year later...
  • Members
On 10/22/2021 at 10:39 PM, Jerry said:

Right now, any saved Jew is part of the church of Christ - and will be in the rapture with any saved Gentile. After the rapture, the Lord will again turn directly towards the nation of Israel and fulfilling the OT prophecies regarding them.

What about the OT saints?