• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

People that drink Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi need to get Saved…

• Members

Pepsi has connections with Senomyx too. Senomyx uses the cloned taste receptors from an aborted fetus (i.e. murdered baby) to develop the taste of artificial flavors. Kraft is in deep with them too. So when someone enjoys their Kraft Mac and Chess they can thank the aborted fetus from the 1970's whose taste receptors have been repeatedly cloned to develop the taste of that delicious food and don't forget to thank God before eating it.

And Coke is as woke as woke can be.

• Administrators

Fact Check-PepsiCo drinks do not contain ‘aborted fetal cells’

By Reuters Fact Check

Beverages produced by PepsiCo do not contain aborted fetal cells.

This false claim spread online via an image that listed brands allegedly connected with PepsiCo under the headline: “Foods that contain aborted fetal cells”.

The post presents no evidence and plays into misinformation on these products that has been in circulation for years. The original author of the post later apologised for “some inaccurate information” but did not delete it

• Members
14 hours ago, Jim_Alaska said:

Fact Check-PepsiCo drinks do not contain ‘aborted fetal cells’

By Reuters Fact Check

Beverages produced by PepsiCo do not contain aborted fetal cells.

This false claim spread online via an image that listed brands allegedly connected with PepsiCo under the headline: “Foods that contain aborted fetal cells”.

The post presents no evidence and plays into misinformation on these products that has been in circulation for years. The original author of the post later apologised for “some inaccurate information” but did not delete it

Fact check from Reuters...lol. OK, Bill. 

Pepsi stopped business with them a few years ago because of the blow back.

I know the addiction is strong, though.

https://thenewamerican.com/pepsi-says-it-will-halt-use-of-aborted-fetal-cells-in-flavor-research/

Kraft is still doing business with them.

Edited by SureWord

• Members
24 minutes ago, PastorMatt said:

If I start drinking Diet Coke, can I lose my salvation or was I never saved in the first place?....asking for a friend.

I see I've got my work cut out for me...I have to give you the good news of Diet Pepsi! ?  It's far better for you, and not as sugary!

• Members
2 hours ago, E Morales said:

Another question on the subject, Diet Coke and Diet Pepsi Cola. Why after drinking these drinks for many years they are still obese.

weightloss excercise GIF by TLC Europe

How do you know they are. These are provocative statements, and I don't believe that this is the kind of thing you should be worried about. It's not affecting YOUR life or MINE in any way. You don't know the circumstances, and it's not fair to play games like this...JUST MY HONEST OPINION!

• Members
46 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

How do you know they are. These are provocative statements, and I don't believe that this is the kind of thing you should be worried about. It's not affecting YOUR life or MINE in any way. You don't know the circumstances, and it's not fair to play games like this...JUST MY HONEST OPINION!

It’s not a game, they are fooling people by saying it’s a diet drink. How do we know if these drinks are not getting a person hungry to eat more. Do I have proof, do you. I never see skinny people drinking it all the time to stay in shape. Have you