• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Another prayer request

• Members
9 minutes ago, HappyChristian said:

I've moved into senior age, which obviously means losing parents, aunts, uncles, etc. I still have my mom, praise the Lord! Lost my uncle a few weeks ago, and Randy lost one of his, too.

Yesterday I found out that my Aunt Sharon, the last of the older generation other than my mom, has covid. She is my dad's last living sibling. She is a Christian, so we know where she will spend eternity, but she is also my dad's last living sibling. She is a mother, a grandmother, and a great-grandmother and is very active in her church. Obviously family (which includes me) doesn't want to lose her just yet.

I would greatly appreciate prayer for her healing. She was supposed to be given antibodies yesterday, but her fever is too high.

Thank you in advance.

You have our prayers here in Tennessee. We know about moving into that senior age. My mother and birth father are both still living. We lost my adoptive father in 2000. My mothers sister died on Nov 4, 2020 from dementia at the age of 81. My mother is the last of her family. My wife's parents are both gone, and she lost two uncles over the last two years. We thought we were going to lose our BIL to covid, but he's being moved into a rehab hospital, and seems to be on the mend. Covid is a wicked virus, but, it can be survived. My wife and I have survived 2 adventures with the VID. This last time for me wasn't pretty, and I'm still recovering over a month later. Your Aunt will DEFINITELY have our prayers. Please, keep us updated so we know how to pray. 

• Administrators
33 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

You have our prayers here in Tennessee. We know about moving into that senior age. My mother and birth father are both still living. We lost my adoptive father in 2000. My mothers sister died on Nov 4, 2020 from dementia at the age of 81. My mother is the last of her family. My wife's parents are both gone, and she lost two uncles over the last two years. We thought we were going to lose our BIL to covid, but he's being moved into a rehab hospital, and seems to be on the mend. Covid is a wicked virus, but, it can be survived. My wife and I have survived 2 adventures with the VID. This last time for me wasn't pretty, and I'm still recovering over a month later. Your Aunt will DEFINITELY have our prayers. Please, keep us updated so we know how to pray. 

Thank you. Yes, it is survivable, but this is a rather hard thing for the family as my uncle, my dad's last brother and my Aunt's, obviously, passed from covid this year.  That is one reason the family is so concerned.

I'm so glad your BIL  has moved to rehab - that is an answer to prayer.

• Members
24 minutes ago, HappyChristian said:

Thank you. Yes, it is survivable, but this is a rather hard thing for the family as my uncle, my dad's last brother and my Aunt's, obviously, passed from covid this year.  That is one reason the family is so concerned.

I'm so glad your BIL  has moved to rehab - that is an answer to prayer.

We lost one of my wife's two uncles that passed to Covid. He was vaccinated, and they said that the vaccine caused him to have two massive heart attacks two days after he was sent home from the hospital. Blood clots. It's very easy for us to understand your concerns. Praying for sure. 

Edited by BrotherTony

• Members
1 hour ago, Salyan said:

So he didn't pass from Covid, he passed from the vaccine - that's actually pretty cool of the hospital to actually admit that instead of blaming it on Covid.  

The V A physician said it was a combination of the two...the local public hospital where he was taken after the two heart attacks was the one that said he had passed away because of the vaccine. I think they're still trying to sort out all that information. It's been over six months now, and I don't think his daughter and ex-wife have heard anything. This isn't anything uncommon for Ohio hospitals. ?

• Moderators
22 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

The V A physician said it was a combination of the two...the local public hospital where he was taken after the two heart attacks was the one that said he had passed away because of the vaccine. I think they're still trying to sort out all that information. It's been over six months now, and I don't think his daughter and ex-wife have heard anything. This isn't anything uncommon for Ohio hospitals. ?

I'm not surprised the VA physician said that - he's probably been instructed to blame everything possible on Covid - even the deaths that occur because of the federal vaccine push. After all, if he had Covid, he would either be symptomatic (and should have been isolating instead of getting vaccinated) or presymptomatic (so they wouldn't have known without a positive test - and again, isolating).   I'm still impressed with the hospital's honesty.

• Members
Just now, Salyan said:

I'm not surprised the VA physician said that - he's probably been instructed to blame everything possible on Covid - even the deaths that occur because of the federal vaccine push. After all, if he had Covid, he would either be symptomatic (and should have been isolating instead of getting vaccinated) or presymptomatic (so they wouldn't have known without a positive test - and again, isolating).   I'm still impressed with the hospital's honesty.

We were impressed that they stated that as well. That doctor could have lost his job for being so forthcoming with that information.

• Members

The two doctors told my mother her blood clots came from the Pfizer vaccine. My brother and I had to pull the admission out of them, though. 

It has been recently revealed that 70% of Covid deaths in the UK are among the twice vaccinated. 

• Members
30 minutes ago, SureWord said:

The two doctors told my mother her blood clots came from the Pfizer vaccine. My brother and I had to pull the admission out of them, though. 

It has been recently revealed that 70% of Covid deaths in the UK are among the twice vaccinated. 

Other countries around the world have acknowledged this as well.

• Administrators

I just posted this on FB, so thought I would post it here.

The lady standing in the middle of the back row is my Aunt Sharon. She is the last of my dad's siblings still living. She's pictured with her kiddos, my cousins. Aunt Sharon is a wife, mom, grandma, and great-grandma. Beyond that, she is a Christian who dearly loves the Lord. And she has Covid.
In my cousin Laura's words: "Update on mom
She is on a ventilator now . It's been such a roller coaster of reports from the doctors and nurses.
Our family will continue to fast and pray daily.
With man this is impossible but with GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE
Please continue to lift her up in your prayers ?"
I am adding my request to the requests of Laura and the rest of the family: please pray for my Aunt. We know where her eternity will be spent, but none of us is ready for her to go. Please pray, and thank you.

aunt sharon.jpg

• Administrators

Well, I've been off for a few days - my computer charger fritzed out, so I had to order another one. Came in today, yay!

My aunt is still on a vent, and her BP has gone low.  And last night, the husband of one of my cousins' (not one of my aunt's kids, but her niece) husband passed away. Please add Charlene and her kids/grands/great grands to your prayer.

• Members
2 hours ago, HappyChristian said:

My aunt entered Glory this morning. Please pray for my cousins as they learn to deal with their loss. We are so very thankful she was saved!

I'm sorry for your loss. We will be in prayer for your cousins and you during this time of bereavment.