• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

How expensive is gas in your area today???

• Members

I see Brandon allowed another pipeline to close that some activist district judge shut down. He was supposed to appeal the decision but since it was OK'd by Trump he never filed.

So this should hike gas prices even more.

But at least there are no more mean tweets.

• Members
5 hours ago, SureWord said:

I see Brandon allowed another pipeline to close that some activist district judge shut down. He was supposed to appeal the decision but since it was OK'd by Trump he never filed.

I don't get the news, so which pipeline was this?

• Members
55 minutes ago, SureWord said:

One up in Alaska.

When exactly was this? My pop hasn't said anything about it, and he usually mentions things like this to me, especially since he and many of his friends are involved in oil.

• Members
7 minutes ago, SureWord said:

Thanks..Wish I had the news, but my wife and I came to the conclusion that looking things up on the net or listening to clips instead of watching the idiocy on the tube was far better for us. The stress levels have been lessened considerabley since we cut all the news outlets and their twisted ideology out. 

• Administrators
On 10/21/2021 at 5:56 PM, SureWord said:

The picture in that article is of the Alaska Pipeline, which has not closed. The article is not talking about closing a pipeline, but instead is talking about new oil and gas development being opposed in a specific area.

• Members
Just now, Jim_Alaska said:

The picture in that article is of the Alaska Pipeline, which has not closed. The article is not talking about closing a pipeline, but instead is talking about new oil and gas development being opposed in a specific area.

It wasn't just opposed it was shut down after given the OK to be built. Brandon could have challenged it but decided not to after saying he supported. 

• Administrators

I was speaking directly to what you said. You said: "Brandon allowed another pipeline to close"

There was no pipeline that closed. This was an undeveloped oil project. No pipeline involved.

The court blocked this project from going forward. It was a legal maneuver brought about by rabid environmental activists as usual.

And just who is this "Brandon" you said, who allowed another pipeline to close?

• Members
5 hours ago, Jim_Alaska said:

I was speaking directly to what you said. You said: "Brandon allowed another pipeline to close"

There was no pipeline that closed. This was an undeveloped oil project. No pipeline involved.

The court blocked this project from going forward. It was a legal maneuver brought about by rabid environmental activists as usual.

And just who is this "Brandon" you said, who allowed another pipeline to close?

"Brandon" is a derogatory term for Biden. If you hear or see the phrase "Let's go, Brandon", what people are really saying is "**** Joe Biden". The phrase went "viral" after NASCAR winner Brandon Brown won the race and thought people were chanting his name. They weren't.