• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

How to find more Soulwinners to add to your army?

• Members

I love Soul Winning. Knocking doors of people have been praying for your visit, people that answer the door in tears as you intervene a tragic time of their life. Many are afraid to go. I've been trying to push other people in the church to go. Some churches I know I begged them to come out with me, we had a blast. 

Our current church 75% of the people there are there because someone knocked on their door, whether it was our church, or in a prior church life. We really believe this is a great thing and many churches are lacking.

However, our problem is, we can't get people motivated to come. I did just make a video of Soul winning I will share here, and the thought was to use it not only as training, but to show people its not that hard!

Ive seen a Church in Arizona that goes out large groups every week, and there's one in Tampa Fl that goes out ive heard as large as 100 soul winners per week. our church though we don't have that many people, less than 100 members if I had to guess, and on any given day could be as small as 30 people or as large as 50. its only me and one other guy, and the pastor and all their kids that like to go out. 

wondering how we can get people motivated?

BTW nice to meet you all!

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 10/18/2021 at 7:35 PM, KJV1611Florida said:

I love Soul Winning. Knocking doors of people have been praying for your visit, people that answer the door in tears as you intervene a tragic time of their life. Many are afraid to go. I've been trying to push other people in the church to go. Some churches I know I begged them to come out with me, we had a blast. 

Our current church 75% of the people there are there because someone knocked on their door, whether it was our church, or in a prior church life. We really believe this is a great thing and many churches are lacking.

However, our problem is, we can't get people motivated to come. I did just make a video of Soul winning I will share here, and the thought was to use it not only as training, but to show people its not that hard!

Ive seen a Church in Arizona that goes out large groups every week, and there's one in Tampa Fl that goes out ive heard as large as 100 soul winners per week. our church though we don't have that many people, less than 100 members if I had to guess, and on any given day could be as small as 30 people or as large as 50. its only me and one other guy, and the pastor and all their kids that like to go out. 

wondering how we can get people motivated?

BTW nice to meet you all!

Keep doing what you are doing, it will grow, the soul winning. This forum needs a leader in this area, you can be that person. You have my prayers and support, I will be waiting and watching.

• Members
7 hours ago, E Morales said:

Keep doing what you are doing, it will grow, the soul winning. This forum needs a leader in this area, you can be that person. You have my prayers and support, I will be waiting and watching.

Just because people don't post in this section doesn't mean that people don't go soulwinning or present the Gospel of Jesus Christ to friends, coworkers, family, and acquaintances. There are probably more leaders here than you give this place credit for.

Edited by BrotherTony

• Members
31 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

Just because people don't post in this section doesn't mean that people don't go soulwinning or present the Gospel of Jesus Christ to friends, coworkers, family, and acquaintances. There are probably more leaders here than you give this place credit for.

I guess they are not sharing it here. Top Secret 

• Members
1 hour ago, E Morales said:

I guess they are not sharing it here. Top Secret 

You really have a negative attitude about people...too bad. Again...just because they don't share it here on a CHRISTIAN site, doesn't mean a thing.

• Members
5 minutes ago, E Morales said:

Stop trying to get members in trouble. brother Tony. 

The only person I know trying to get anyone in trouble is you. Maybe you should try to stick to the subject of the forum and thread. ? Soulwinning. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I believe people grow and get motivated by the word of God. Perhaps a series of teachings on why we go out. Also door knocking is not the only way, we go out and do street ministry of handing out tracts and holding bible verses signs. I believe we are planting and watering seeds while people drive by, which I pray blesses some. It also can encourage other believers who drive by too.  

church sign.jpg

Edited by Blessed by his grace