• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Please pray for friends...

• Administrators

We have some friends who have been hit with covid. The wife recovered, but it still recuperating and tires very easily. Her husband got pneumonia from it and is now in the hospital on oxygen. It looks like he is improving as they've lowered his oxygen, but please pray for healing. She would like him to come home, believing that he would rest better (we all know that's likely true), but not while his oxygen is iffy.

Please pray for recovery. They are missionaries, home on furlough. Their country of service is very harsh about covid, and they have had a lot to deal with. They come home and after just a few weeks get sick. The advantage is they will now be immune, but it wouldn't surprise me if they weren't required to get the jab to get back in country.

She has not shared this on social media, just privately. So I'm not going to give names. God knows, and I do appreciate your prayers.