• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

How divided is the Republican party today…

• Members
1 hour ago, E Morales said:

Is the conservative movement vanish. Liberalism is taking over our Country and have entered into our churches.

liberal GIF

The GOP is totally united in being the Democrats lap dogs. 

Liberalism enter churches back in the 1920-30's that's what led to the rise of the fundamentalist movement. It coincided with the plethora of new "reliable" and "more accurate" translations that were intentionally created by members of the Oxford Movement to bring about a translation the Catholics and Protestant could unite behind. Many of these translators and scholars never had a testimony of faith in Christ and some were even Jesuits.

Conservatism is still very much alive it's just that the GOP wants nothing to do with it. Anything labeled as "racist", "white supremacist" "Nazi" "alt-right" etc. is usually conservative and patriotic 

• Members
29 minutes ago, SureWord said:

The GOP is totally united in being the Democrats lap dogs. 

Liberalism enter churches back in the 1920-30's that's what led to the rise of the fundamentalist movement. It coincided with the plethora of new "reliable" and "more accurate" translations that were intentionally created by members of the Oxford Movement to bring about a translation the Catholics and Protestant could unite behind. Many of these translators and scholars never had a testimony of faith in Christ and some were even Jesuits.

Conservatism is still very much alive it's just that the GOP wants nothing to do with it. Anything labeled as "racist", "white supremacist" "Nazi" "alt-right" etc. is usually conservative and patriotic 

Could this president or the next one, turn its back on Israel. The Bible tells us that all nations will go against Israel.

• Members
15 minutes ago, E Morales said:

Could this president or the next one, turn its back on Israel. The Bible tells us that all nations will go against Israel.

Probably.

I read that America by far has the most favorable view of Israel at 50% but that's way down from what it was just a few years ago. The next highest I believe was Russia at 25%. The rest of all the nations were 15% and under.

• Members
11 hours ago, Danny Carlton said:

The GOP isn't as intolerant of diverse ideas as the Democrats are. There is a wide array of viewpoints within the GOP and even in the leadership. Conservatives are still a strong part.

The GOP are cowards. Spineless, yellow bellied, flip-flopping, whimpering cowards. 

They may have a wide array of viewpoints but they are too chicken to act upon them other then hand-wringing on Fox News to shill a new book they have coming out.  

• Members

I'm so thankful that we're no longer a part of the Republican party. They and the Democrats are two sides of the same coin.  This party left my wife and I when we were voting back in the 1980s, right around the time that they put George Herbert Walked Bush in for POTUS. I didn't like him being on the ticket with Reagan in 1980, but I voted for Reagan because Reagan for one had attended college in Illinois not too far from where I was raised, and he was pretty well known in our area. Bush, on the other hand was a liberal, NEW WORLD ORDER (ONE WORLD ADVOCATE) who I knew we couldn't trust. He was only on the ticket to appease the liberals of the party to get Reagan the liberal vote he needed within the party to help him win the election. 

We usually vote with the Republican party on things, though we aren't Republicans. 

• Members
6 hours ago, SureWord said:

The GOP are cowards. Spineless, yellow bellied, flip-flopping, whimpering cowards. 

They may have a wide array of viewpoints but they are too chicken to act upon them other then hand-wringing on Fox News to shill a new book they have coming out.  

The GOP are not a monolithic group. There are some good people in the rank-and-file as well as in the leadership. The problem is that it's not dominated by one, single, ideological faction, therefore its decision-making processes are a bit hamstrung. When it comes to any group of people, one allowing disagreement is preferable to one which does not. 

• Members
40 minutes ago, Danny Carlton said:

The GOP are not a monolithic group. There are some good people in the rank-and-file as well as in the leadership. The problem is that it's not dominated by one, single, ideological faction, therefore its decision-making processes are a bit hamstrung. When it comes to any group of people, one allowing disagreement is preferable to one which does not. 

Their decision making process has been "hamstrung" for quite a while now. Seems like the liberals and moderates in the party have gained more of a foothold than they had even under Bush 41. I believe they'll become even more "hamstrung" than they are now because of the uptick in the liberal side of the party.

• Members
1 hour ago, E Morales said:

I wonder why Joe Biden, hasn’t hired the Ozone Man, the one and only Al Gore.

Climate Change Earth Day GIF by Election 2020

This has nothing to do with this thread....This is about the Republican party...just a remnder @E Morales. You might want to start another thread.

• Members
Just now, Hugh_Flower said:

It’s his thread… and the OP is more about a slant against liberalism today.

Why are you dictating.

I'm NOT dictating. It's just a reminder that the thread is getting of topic. 

• Members
On 10/4/2021 at 3:39 PM, BrotherTony said:

Their decision making process has been "hamstrung" for quite a while now. Seems like the liberals and moderates in the party have gained more of a foothold than they had even under Bush 41. I believe they'll become even more "hamstrung" than they are now because of the uptick in the liberal side of the party.

The Media like to create that illusion, but in the end it will be the voters that decide. Unlike the DNC, which brazenly cheats, the GOP still relies on the democratic process. 

• Members
2 minutes ago, Danny Carlton said:

The Media like to create that illusion, but in the end it will be the voters that decide. Unlike the DNC, which brazenly cheats, the GOP still relies on the democratic process. 

It's NO illusion, my friend. The Republicans are just as cupible as the Democrats. I have several family members in politics, and I myself have followed politics for years and have been active in them myself. The GOP likes to give the illusion that they rely on the "democratic process," as you put it, but while the Dems are cheating one way, the Republicans are trying to cheat in others. Fact...no fiction to it.