• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

14 Year Old Indiana Boy Missing a Week Found Dead

• Members

My birth father lives just outside of Corydon, Indiana. This story occured in his area. It was first sent to me by one of my nieces in Corydon the day this incident happened. Many had been praying for this young man's return. It's sad how it turned out. My wife and I were just in the Corydon, Indiana area to see my birth father on July 17th of this year. It's such a small town, and the people are friendly...sort of a "Mayberry" from the Andy Griffith Show of old. Please, keep this young man's father in prayer, and pray that this story will also bring to the forefront of my nieces and nephews minds, as well as my birth fathers, that death could happen any time. It's important to know where one will spend eternity.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/missing-ind-boy-14-found-dead-alongside-his-dog-a-week-after-disappearance-devastating/ar-AAOW1qk?ocid=chromentpnews