• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

When your Pastor starts loosing his touch...

• Members
5 hours ago, Bouncing Bill said:

No, my reply was nothing about getting into heaven. I was on how I hold myself to a higher standard than i do others. After reflection I realized that the scripture I try to live in interacting with others is the Golden Rule.

By what scripture do you try to live in interacting with others?

You still haven't said whether your are saved or not just how much better you are than everyone else and you don't need scripture. 

Are you saved? Because you can't be without the scripture which you said you don't need.

• Members
9 hours ago, Bouncing Bill said:

And what does all that have to do with having personal standards that I do not expect of others?

It is in reply to your constant complaint nobody answers your questions. Sorry to say, BB, but I really do believe you're in cognitive decline. Not saying this to be mean or hateful, but, using the same excuse every time and the deflections you give seem to indicate it. Have you had a cognitive test...seriously? I'm worried about you, friend.

8 hours ago, Bouncing Bill said:

And no one answers my question. 

More deflection....UGH! 

5 hours ago, SureWord said:

You still haven't said whether your are saved or not just how much better you are than everyone else and you don't need scripture. 

Are you saved? Because you can't be without the scripture which you said you don't need.

Guess you missed my post. I was saved, probably before you were born. 

• Administrators
12 hours ago, Bouncing Bill said:

Oh, I see it. Now give yourself several days of time out for shouting. It is offensive and impolite.

I answered the question three times, I didn't want you to miss it again. It clearly worked. Thank you my friend. I appreciate it.

Now, please answer my question. Why should that affect the standards I hold myself to. What standards would you have me lower?

You're asking me to speak for you, I can only speak for myself. I try to hold my self to the standard found in the Word of God. I try to hold my self to the standard God holds me to. Again, I can't answer for you. You're not making much sense in your questions.

• Administrators

No secret. It is daily living as Christ-like as I possibly can. Do you?

Interesting, yes, I do...and ironically we find that in the Bible, you said "I Don't Need Scripture"  

2 Timothy 3:16 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:"