• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Texas Ban On Most Abortions Goes Into Effect

• Members

oops.  Sadly, due to the pregnancy hrmone being included in shots girls and women received over the last five or more decades,  

there are ten times as many or more than that (according to recently read reports this year of fertility clinics)  spontaneous miscarriages as there are live births,  as the womans body causes the fetus to abort  ,   antibodies etc treating the fetus as a foreign object instead of nurturing the life as God meant.

One or more African countries have sued or tried to sue the WHO , the USA,  Pharmacy,  etc because population control was included in the vaccines they were given by the millions,  without telling them at times (most times).

This has been going on for decades, btw - it is not something new,  and there is no known way to change it since the drug makers have the money , the power, the control,  the oversight,  and so on far greater than any government or governments on earth have.   Bribery of course is rampant.  (formerly called lobbyists , et al) .

Note that decades ago also,  one so-called church told me that they had voted for a certain president who won, 

for five reasons.  One reason was because he was anti-abortion.  

When I pointed out that he had paid for over a million abortions per year,  they got very quiet instantly - they had no feasible nor reasonable response.

Oh,  the other four reasons they had voted for him and were proudly strutting around as if they had actually helped to get him elected (they did not),    the other four reasons all turned out to be false also.    Instead of learning or repenting of their pride and false nationalism ,  they simply went on their merry way continuing to congratulate one another without seeking the truth at all.

• Members
39 minutes ago, SureWord said:

You really think they will stop abortions?

I gotta bridge.

My prayer is that abortions will eventually stop. I know this looks highly unlikely, but God can do anything. For now, I am thanking Him for stopping any abortions in America. Murders stopped are murders stopped, after all. I know we live in what seems more and more like a modern version of pagan Rome. Romans left babies with defects or that were unwanted outside as trash for the dogs to eat them. We murder babies while in the womb for the same reasons. So, I know what my prayer is up against, but I celebrate any victories God gives us in praise to Him. I know that abortion will only truly end when Christ returns and punishes the wicked. 

Edited by Steven Yeadon

• Members
57 minutes ago, Steven Yeadon said:

Woot! Most abortions are now illegal in Texas! We are gaining ground against the murder of unborn babies! Hopefully the momentum for justice keeps up!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/supreme-court-votes-5-4-to-leave-texas-abortion-law-in-place?fbclid=IwAR1qhE6-0p3oPXY4V6yQZgBE-U7fL7tnLXwErEu1hkhJFW5r-AOoTSU4p_c

Coming to Florida soon hopefully.

• Members

Didn't a judge just block this? And does anyone believe this will be enforced? The only thing it ensures is you can't be sued or fired for not wanting to carry out an abortion as a doctor or nurse. Most abortions are performed before six weeks anyway.