• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

‘Short and not especially sweet’: Lindsey Graham called Biden over Trump support

The South Carolina Republican senator Lindsey Graham called Joe Biden after his victory over Donald Trump to tell the president he only joined attacks on his son, Hunter Biden, as a “bare minimum” to satisfy Trump supporters.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/aug/16/lindsey-graham-joe-biden-hunter-call-trump-support

Is Graham beginning to lay the groundwork to turn 180 degrees again and attack Trump at some point in the future?

Edited by Bouncing Bill

• Members
2 minutes ago, SureWord said:

Graham is garbage. The only reason he's still a Senator is because SC has an open primary and all the libs vote for him.

If I were to move back to the Augusta, GA area, I would be moving to the SC side, and I can tell you that my wife and I would neither one be voting for Graham. He's a RINO...He's done more harm to the party than Trump EVER did. He and McConnell both need to be booted out of office.