• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

It has been 1 year.

• Administrators

For all of you members that were here a year ago, you probably remember one of our members named Tim. Tim was a regular on Online Baptist who was killed riding his motorcycle June 14, 2007. The following is the post from a year ago.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=18277

I am posting this to remind you all to pray for his wife Elaine and his son Chris. Saturday will mark 1 year since the accident.

Please continue to pray for the family.

One of Tim's favorite games was Caray Snake, I took the liberty of adding the game to our collection.

arcade.php?mode=play&g=21

Guest Guest

How tragic and heart breaking. Although, I am a fairly new member...and, didn't have the pleasure to meet Tim, this is so very sad. :sad I will keep his wife and family, friends, and relatives in prayer. Thank you for posting.

candlelight

• Members

Guess the family really needs prayer right now with everyone thinking about him recently. I know I have too. Although, Tim is having the time of his life, we still mourn his homegoing. How much more his family must miss him. May his family know God's comfort during this time.

• Members

Tim had a beautiful heart, and I cried when he passed away. He was one of the few people on this board that displayed true Christian attributes and a loving attitude towards his fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. I look forward to the day when I see him face to face....

Love,
Madeline

• Members
Tim had a beautiful heart, and I cried when he passed away. He was one of the few people on this board that displayed true Christian attributes and a loving attitude towards his fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. I look forward to the day when I see him face to face....

Love,
Madeline

I'll second that. It's hard to believe it has been a year. I look forward to seeing him one day. :thumb

• Administrators
He was one of the few people on this board that displayed true Christian attributes and a loving attitude towards his fellow brothers and sisters in Christ.

Matt 6
14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:
15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.