• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

I'm impressed with Pastor John Wilkerson's memory

• Administrators

Two years ago I was at a conference and Pastor Wilkerson of First Baptist church in Hammond, IN was there and to make a long story short we ended up talking and praying together for about 20 minutes. 

Fast forward to last month where our paths crossed again. He mentioned hello preacher, didn't I pray with you under the tent a couple years ago. How's your church Highpoint in Connecticut doing?

Here I can't even remember what I had for breakfast or my kids names, but Pastor Wilkerson who pastors a very large church remembers almost every detail about our conversation. Why can't I do that? lol

• Members
1 hour ago, PastorMatt said:

Two years ago I was at a conference and Pastor Wilkerson of First Baptist church in Hammond, IN was there and to make a long story short we ended up talking and praying together for about 20 minutes. 

Fast forward to last month where our paths crossed again. He mentioned hello preacher, didn't I pray with you under the tent a couple years ago. How's your church Highpoint in Connecticut doing?

Here I can't even remember what I had for breakfast or my kids names, but Pastor Wilkerson who pastors a very large church remembers almost every detail about our conversation. Why can't I do that? lol

It's a hard thing for many people to do. I can't remember what I had this morning, much less what I did twenty minutes ago! LOL God has given Pastor Wilkerson a gift. He doesn't give everyone that gift. Each one get's his own gift from the Holy Spirit.