• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Best Years of My Live

What were the best years of your life and why?

The best years in my life have been since I retired in 1995. Through various opportunities I have:

1. Worked twice in Xi'an, China helping a Chinese friend prepare for the first and second international conference on project management held in China.
  2. Worked yearly, from 90 days to 10 months, from 2005 to 2013 at the International Baptist Theological Seminary in Prague, Czech Republic.
  3. Worked six weeks in Russia at the Moscow Baptist Seminary.

This opened up easy travel over much of Europe. Wonderful years and good memories.

Interestingly, once we decided to go to Prague, each year within a week God brought a person or family into our life who needed a house to live in the amount of time we were to be away. To us this was proof to us that God wanted us to go. 

I would be remiss not to mention my wife's continuing work. She is mentoring a number of students of Surgeons College, most of whom English is their second language. She helps them with their writing. She also continues to edit Ph.D. thesis of students from IBTS and IBTSC. 

What about you?

Edited by Bouncing Bill