• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Gross!

• Members

Saw on Fox News the first couple that is going to wed under California's new gay laws are some 85 (or so) year old women! I didn't know lesbians were around in the 50's. That's really gross. The picture even kinda grossed me out. Two little old grannies being lesbians. Vomit!

Guest Guest

Sinful relationships like that have existed since LONG before then... or God wouldn't have had to mention it in the OT. It's just disgusting that it's so out in the open in America.

• Members
Sinful relationships like that have existed since LONG before then... or God wouldn't have had to mention it in the OT. It's just disgusting that it's so out in the open in America.

I guess I knew that...but its just I can't believe here a lesbian couple has been together "faithfully" that long and now they are old grey haired grannies still living in gross sin. Ew, ew, ew.

Guest Guest

Yeah... from what I've heard, most homo couples are unhappy and don't stay in the relationship for more than a few years. I'm not totally surprised that someone from back then was able to make it last though. Even though those women are living in a totally disgusting relationship, they were raised with different values. They probably sacrifice a lot for each other like a man and woman should do in a normal relationship.

It's just utterly disgusting that they're living in a female/female relationship.

• Administrators

Back in Victorian times, they were referred to as "Sappho's Sisters." Sappho was a poet from Lesbos...guess where lesbianism got it's name.

Sappho's poetry centers on passion and love for various personages and genders. The word "lesbian" derives from the name of the island of her birth, Lesbos; her name is also the origin of its less common synonym sapphic. The narrators of many of her poems speak of infatuations and love (sometimes requited, sometimes not) for various females,
(wiki)

This may sound odd, but I believe if you look at it, a relationship between female/female does tend to last longer than male/male. Don't know why that is, but I've known of female "couples ( :gross: ) who've been together years and years and years...

I though Ellen Degenerate would be the first to wed in CA. They all need to listen to "Come on Down to the Farm." :lol:

• Members

Here is Wisconsin, we all voted about a year ago and made it against our state constitution to allow gay marriage.

Not to allow the views of the populous to stop such agendas, they are now passing a law that the state of Wisconsin will protect marriage rights. Sounds like a great title, and it even looks like a good law... that the state will legally protect and recognize marriage performed in other states.

Reading between the lines of course, this means they don't care we voted that we don't want gay marriage, it'll be recognized as legal here just so long as you do it in another state.

• Administrators
Here is Wisconsin, we all voted about a year ago and made it against our state constitution to allow gay marriage.

Not to allow the views of the populous to stop such agendas, they are now passing a law that the state of Wisconsin will protect marriage rights. Sounds like a great title, and it even looks like a good law... that the state will legally protect and recognize marriage performed in other states.

Reading between the lines of course, this means they don't care we voted that we don't want gay marriage, it'll be recognized as legal here just so long as you do it in another state.

Yup - the judges and the lawmakers are the all wise ones. What do we peons know? We just aren't progressive enough, so we need them to make our decisions for us. Sad to say, I think most states will do something similar to WI soon if not sooner.