• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Luciferase SM-102

• Members

I heard of this a while back and yes, it is named after "lucifer".

This is a real thing being used in Moderna. It's an "ionizable amino lipid" or nanoparticles which light up that are used to deliver the mRNA vaccine. Why it needs to be illuminous is beyond me. This is not theoretical or being researched for possible use down the road. It's already being used. Apparently, being it's a amino lipid, it will add mRNA genetic code to your genetic code. So it's gene recoding or at the very least gene addition.

https://www.alecsatin.com/what-is-luciferase/

Now the " fact checkers" will say Moderna does not contain "Luciferase" SM-102 but according to Wikipedia it does.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SM-102

https://truthinplainsight.com/moderna-vaccine-contains-sm-102/

Also, I remember clearly when I researched the patent number of Moderna after hearing it was "666" because I said to myself that it had to be fake news. When I researched it from an official government patent website it turned out to be:

W0/2020/060606

WO=World Organization

They seemed to have scrubbed that and have a different patent number and the original patent number is now assigned to "a cryptocurrency for body activity' which will be a device attached to the body (it doesn't say how) connected to a computer used to buy and sell digital currency. Like that is anymore comforting.

Now, I'm not saying this is the mark of the beast. I do not believe that. Nor am I saying mRNA vaccines are evil and will be used in creating chimeras, super soldiers or animal/human hybrids, but this all of a sudden rush into taking an untested vaccine seems like a big risk. It almost feels like a conditioning to taking the mark of the beast.

• Members

I hate to say it, but the "conspiracy theorists" kept inundating me with this kind of thing when Trump lost the election and shortly thereafter It was frustrating since there is no real proof of this. I have friends and relatives in the Armed Forces of the United States, and they checked on this. They could find nothing. I'm not saying it's not true, but I AM saying that it is not something easily proven. 

About the only thing I could find on it that was truthful was that it is in the Moderna vaccine for the Covid virus, and is toxic to humans. Could be why there have been so many documented side effects with this particular company's vaccine.

Edited by BrotherTony

• Members

How and why do fireflies light up? - Scientific American

www. scientificamerican dot com / article/ how-and-why-do-fireflies/

When oxygen combines with calcium, adenosine triphosphate (ATP) and the chemical luciferin in the presence of luciferase, a bioluminescent enzyme,

=======================

Bile Gats and others have devices that can "read" (measure, see, record, verify, find) luciferase (including when it is injected into a human body)   ongoing in time - at a later date whenever it is measurable in some ways.   The purposes are best not left to the imagination,  but are simply evil to be avoided.