• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

• Members

I've now traveled to several states this month (July 2021) I never received the vaccination for the Wuhan Military Virus. I have decided if I don't have any ill effects resulting from my travel to take additional trips later this year. Let me be clear, I'm not putting God to the test, I'm testing the body He gave me to withstand the virus. No, I don't agree this is "tempting the Lord," I'm trying (testing) this miraculous body God gave and the regimen I use to maintain it for Him and for myself. I traveled from July 8 - 14 in Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, and North Carolina. I met and spoke with a myriad of people from all over the U.S. and foreign nations including the orient. I had no symptoms of any sickness before I left and presently have none (July 17, 2021). Except for my age (67) and Type 2 diabetes, I'm in good health, as far as I know. This in no way insures the possibility I will remain free from the Wuhan Flu or that I won't catch it from folks around my locale. But if I have not developed symptoms or an outright case within the next 15 days I will become highly skeptical of the coercion I see from king Biden's administration and his medical lackeys.

I'm not a science denier, I believe God permits mankind to have knowledge to develop all manner of inventions including medical treatments and drugs. Also, I've had other vaccinations in the past. HOWEVER, I was never pressured or received coercion from doctors, government, or the WORLD to receive those vaccinations

I'm not against anyone else taking the king's meat. Folks should do what they think is right for them and best for their own conscience.

I would like to hear from others who have traveled and/or exposed themselves to diverse crowds without the vaccine for covid. What has been your experience and where did you travel? 

• Members
15 minutes ago, 1Timothy115 said:

This in no way insures the possibility I will remain free from the Wuhan Flu or that I won't catch it from folks around my locale.

I've traveled to three countries.  (one being the usa).  I worked in several different hospitals for years.  Never once worried about catching anything -  there is no reality in that way of thinking when you find out what goes on .

For peace of mind , if you wish,   there are many others who for other reasons or for this one specific reason took and or take olive leaf every day or frequently.   They report they have never caught anything since doing this,  and it is well explained on the internet for those looking,  and better yet in some printed books published in the last century(-ies).  It has been well known,  it is not something new.

There are many other things as well,  some were noted in the news before covid became so popular.

Not drugs.    Natural things created by God.   They strengthen the system and prevent harm from certain vectors.   Even people who did nothing,  were told by the officials,  2 years ago?,   that they would not be harmed if they caught covid,  no more than if they got a cold,  and most people IF they 'catch' so-called covid(whatever it is),  HAVE NO SYMPTOMS AT ALL.  

They put themselves at willing risk IF they get a shot.    The known problems are likewise published online,  and some countries and some schools FORBID the shot.  They know what harm it causes.

• Members
18 minutes ago, 1Timothy115 said:

I've now traveled to several states this month (July 2021) I never received the vaccination for the Wuhan Military Virus. I have decided if I don't have any ill effects resulting from my travel to take additional trips later this year. Let me be clear, I'm not putting God to the test, I'm testing the body He gave me to withstand the virus. No, I don't agree this is "tempting the Lord," I'm trying (testing) this miraculous body God gave and the regimen I use to maintain it for Him and for myself. I traveled from July 8 - 14 in Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, and North Carolina. I met and spoke with a myriad of people from all over the U.S. and foreign nations including the orient. I had no symptoms of any sickness before I left and presently have none (July 17, 2021). Except for my age (67) and Type 2 diabetes, I'm in good health, as far as I know. This in no way insures the possibility I will remain free from the Wuhan Flu or that I won't catch it from folks around my locale. But if I have not developed symptoms or an outright case within the next 15 days I will become highly skeptical of the coercion I see from king Biden's administration and his medical lackeys.

I'm not a science denier, I believe God permits mankind to have knowledge to develop all manner of inventions including medical treatments and drugs. Also, I've had other vaccinations in the past. HOWEVER, I was never pressured or received coercion from doctors, government, or the WORLD to receive those vaccinations

I'm not against anyone else taking the king's meat. Folks should do what they think is right for them and best for their own conscience.

I would like to hear from others who have traveled and/or exposed themselves to diverse crowds without the vaccine for covid. What has been your experience and where did you travel? 

I'm not even getting the Real ID chip in my license which will be mandatory nation wide by Oct 2023 if we want to fly of enter a federal building.

So it's wrong to ask for a voter ID but they are making this mandatory?

• Members

"Self Test"  -  "God Trust"

Okay,   what did God say in His Word about Trusting Him and Follow Jesus VS trust man and follow the demons ?

38 minutes ago, SureWord said:

Tangental questioni:   If you could gather ten true disciples of Jesus all together at once,   and go to a JW's meeting hall and vote for changes,   when there is 1200 twelve hundred JW's there voting as JW's, 

would you ? 

• Members
17 hours ago, jeff_student_of_Jesus said:

I've traveled to three countries.  (one being the usa).  I worked in several different hospitals for years.  Never once worried about catching anything -  there is no reality in that way of thinking when you find out what goes on .

I'm only interested in travel since wuhan and any results from that travel. In other words, testimony which cannot be refuted. Not interested in personal take on what to do or not do. If you have travel and contact with groups of peoples since wuhan, I would appreciate that...please no specific names, thanks!

18 hours ago, SureWord said:

I'm not even getting the Real ID chip in my license which will be mandatory nation wide by Oct 2023 if we want to fly of enter a federal building.

Have you traveled and had contact with groups of people or for that matter within your own locale or state, country, etc. Thanks.

• Members
17 hours ago, jeff_student_of_Jesus said:

"Self Test"  -  "God Trust"

Okay,   what did God say in His Word about Trusting Him and Follow Jesus VS trust man and follow the demons ?

Tangental questioni:   If you could gather ten true disciples of Jesus all together at once,   and go to a JW's meeting hall and vote for changes,   when there is 1200 twelve hundred JW's there voting as JW's, 

would you ? 

Start a new thread please.

• Members
3 hours ago, 1Timothy115 said:

Have you traveled and had contact with groups of people or for that matter within your own locale or state, country, etc. Thanks.

I drive a school bus. Other than that only when I go shopping.

But what does this have to do with the Real ID chip? It will be mandatory if you want to travel by plane.

• Members
5 hours ago, SureWord said:

I drive a school bus. Other than that only when I go shopping.

But what does this have to do with the Real ID chip? It will be mandatory if you want to travel by plane.

The OP wasn't about an ID chip. It's about personal travel and contacts with groups.