• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Vaccine hesitancy morphs into hostility, as opposition to shots hardens

• Members

Anyone remember &ILL*  @ates# ?  The really really rich guy ? (2nd or so in the world?)

In / around 2014 it was reported he was going to/ working with /  the world wide false church.

Apparently they "work" with him also,   with the runaway propaganda machine promoting worldwide the so-called pandemic,  contrary to all scientific and medical information available from the previous 2 centuries.

Why did people start believing it = (even those who opposed it at first) ?   Propaganda like the third reich used - lie, then lie more, then lie more,  then lie more,  then lie more.... until people cave in .

2 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

Off topic my friend. Lots of deniers will die needlessly because they refuse vaccinations. Good luck with your health. in this time of pandemic. 

On topic ,   for all who seek the truth.    Refusing vax is necessary for those  who learn the truth and continue to trust God instead of the oppressive idolatrous regime today called medicine.

Note that even a little child can learn the truth,  and simply avoid the poisons because God Says To.

"Vaccine hesitancy morphs into hostility, as opposition to shots hardens"

The world is naturally hostile.  That is the nature of the world.   It is as Scripture Says in Galatians, death dealing.

The Christians and others who oppose the death dealing,   simply may ignore the hype and false news and fake pandemic.   If others want to get mad,   they get mad.   If others want to attack the Christians ,  that's what they do and have done for 2000 years.

• Members
28 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

That is a sad state of affairs as almost all the deaths between now and then are preventable. 

When doctors went on strike ,  the death rate went down.

When doctors came back to work,  off strike,  the death rate went up right away.

This happened more than once,  for good reason.

The medical procedures and drugs used are and have been the fastest growing cause of death for over 50 years now.   When people find out what to do instead of drugs,  they are happy, joyous and also furious at the government for tricking them in the past.   They obtain peace and joy in Christ ,  instead of fear and panic in the world's way.

6 minutes ago, jeff_student_of_Jesus said:

Anyone remember &ILL*  @ates# ?  The really really rich guy ? (2nd or so in the world?)

In / around 2014 it was reported he was going to/ working with /  the world wide false church.

Apparently they "work" with him also,   with the runaway propaganda machine promoting worldwide the so-called pandemic,  contrary to all scientific and medical information available from the previous 2 centuries.

Why did people start believing it = (even those who opposed it at first) ?   Propaganda like the third reich used - lie, then lie more, then lie more,  then lie more,  then lie more.... until people cave in .

On topic ,   for all who seek the truth.    Refusing vax is necessary for those  who learn the truth and continue to trust God instead of the oppressive idolatrous regime today called medicine.

Note that even a little child can learn the truth,  and simply avoid the poisons because God Says To.

"Vaccine hesitancy morphs into hostility, as opposition to shots hardens"

The world is naturally hostile.  That is the nature of the world.   It is as Scripture Says in Galatians, death dealing.

The Christians and others who oppose the death dealing,   simply may ignore the hype and false news and fake pandemic.   If others want to get mad,   they get mad.   If others want to attack the Christians ,  that's what they do and have done for 2000 years.

You lack of knowledge and faith in God using men to help other men is sad to see. 

• Members
2 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

You lack of knowledge and faith in God using men to help other men is sad to see. 

You have not shown any lack of knowledge on my part nor in my posts.   Instead you admit you trust pharmakeia,  that which deceives the whole world,  instead of you trusting God.

To see how God helps people overcome the world deception that you remain trapped in,

read the New Testament.

• Members

Since you seem by your posts to be dependent on madmade drugs and methods,  it may be very difficult naturally to

get free.    However,  it is still very possible to get the right information instead of continuing to promote the false agenda of the pharmakeia and the government and the profitmongers,

if you choose to do so.   Since God gave freedom of will/ choice,  it is possible He won't coerce you to learn the truth.

Jesus let even His Own Disciple walk away when they walked away from Him,  without even trying to stop them.   Only those who willingly come to Him , learn from Him how to live,  and do as He Says,  are with Him - not one who does not want to .

Everyone starts apart from Christ and without Him in the world.   Most remain that way until Judgment Day./

The world loves the ways of the world,  and loves its own (people who love and accept the world).

It supports (in appearances) everyone who goes along with the world on its path to destruction.

I think Jesus put it - the blind lead the blind, and they both fall into the pit.

But Jesus also healed the blind - so no one , God Willing,  must remain blind,  if they turn to Him.

• Members
1 hour ago, Bouncing Bill said:

How will this lead to fewer Trump supporters?

Do you think only Trump supporters refuse the vaccine especially when it's rural black males who are the largest block of refusers.

Do you work for the government? Are you invested into Moderna, Phizer, etc? Because you sure seem like you are. Can I expect you to knock on my door? Will you support unvaccinated detention centers?

19 minutes ago, 1Timothy115 said:

Thank God for this miraculous body He gave us!

Amen.

I have indexed literally more than 100 medical books. It is a miracle that any of us live to 5 years old, much less our age, and are still healthy. So much can go wrong. It is simply amazing what God has done. I have been a freelance indexer for over 40 years.

4 minutes ago, SureWord said:

How will this lead to fewer Trump supporters?

Do you think only Trump supporters refuse the vaccine especially when it's rural black males who are the largest block of refusers.

Do you work for the government? Are you invested into Moderna, Phizer, etc? Because you sure seem like you are. Can I expect you to knock on my door? Will you support unvaccinated detention centers?

Because it is primary Trump supporters that refuse to be vaccinated.

It is not just rural black folk who are refusing the vaccinatine.

I'm retired. Have been for a long time. Never worked for the government. No investments in Pfizer, Modena or any such companies. 

Yes, I would not support unvaccinated detention centers. People in detention centers should be protected if they chose to do so. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/07/12/gop-death-cult-attitude-toward-coronavirus-vaccines-isnt-just-lethal-its-stupid/

Edited by Bouncing Bill

• Members
7 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

Amen.

I have indexed literally more than 100 medical books. It is a miracle that any of us live to 5 years old, much less our age, and are still healthy. So much can go wrong. It is simply amazing what God has done.

Because it is primary Trump supporters that refuse to be vaccinated.

It is not just rural black folk who are refusing the vaccinatine.

I'm retired. Have been for a long time. Never worked for the government. No investments in Pfizer, Modena or any such companies. 

Yes, I would not support unvaccinated detention centers. People in detention centers should be protected if they chose to do so. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/07/12/gop-death-cult-attitude-toward-coronavirus-vaccines-isnt-just-lethal-its-stupid/

You are wrong, Bill. Conservative white males are not the largest block. 

If Trump doesn't get the votes it won't be because of the vaccine it will be because they feel he had his chance but blew it.

At this point I feel like you'd have no problem snitching on the unvaccinated and turning them over to detention camps.

Edited by SureWord

• Members

If someone indexes a million pages of apostasy,  does some of it rub off on them ?  

Do they forget how to discern the truth after that ?  (or before that) ?

38 minutes ago, SureWord said:

What was it Jesus says about who someone serves /works for/ ?   They cannot serve both God and man ?

Edited by jeff_student_of_Jesus

3 hours ago, SureWord said:

You are wrong, Bill. Conservative white males are not the largest block. 

If Trump doesn't get the votes it won't be because of the vaccine it will be because they feel he had his chance but blew it.

At this point I feel like you'd have no problem snitching on the unvaccinated and turning them over to detention camps.

Are you talking percentage or numbers when speaking of unvaccinated?