• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Biden's Executive Order Moves The US One Step Closer To Rule By Decree

• Members

President Biden moved our country one step closer to a dictatorship with his continued Executive Orders. He promised when he took office that he would not rule by EO's, but that is exactly what he has done. He knows that he cannot and will not reach his political goals without the EO's. Lord, please help us! He has signed more EO's than the last four President's combined.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/bidens-executive-order-moves-the-us-one-step-closer-to-rule-by-decree/ar-AAMbuEf?ocid=chromentpnews

• Members
7 hours ago, SureWord said:

My guess is there maybe a tracking device within this vaccine. 

Research "graphene oxide". 

Fake news. The person who proposed that was a psychologist Jane Ruby who gets sadistic pleasurer out of the fact that her myth is going viral. People need to be very leery of psychologist who make up rumors in order to mess with people's minds. She's crafting a story and trying to get people to believe it.

(A similar thing happened with QAnon election myths that features several obscure psychologist that came out as experts and crafted fake rammers and stories to manipulate trump voters and state legislators.)

These types are growing more and more because there is a market for them. Back in the day they were called charlatans but now they are today's viral "experts" whos only expertise is their online backstory and their ability to play on our mistrust of government.

Edited by John Young

• Members
2 hours ago, John Young said:

Fake news. The person who proposed that was a psychologist Jane Ruby who gets sadistic pleasurer out of the fact that her myth is going viral. People need to be very leery of psychologist who make up rumors in order to mess with people's minds. She's crafting a story and trying to get people to believe it.

(A similar thing happened with QAnon election myths that features several obscure psychologist that came out as experts and crafted fake rammers and stories to manipulate trump voters and state legislators.)

These types are growing more and more because there is a market for them. Back in the day they were called charlatans but now they are today's viral "experts" whos only expertise is their online backstory and their ability to play on our mistrust of government.

It is not "fake news" It may not be true that the present vaccines have graphene oxide in them but the technology is being researched to be used in vaccines primarily because it can be used to detect if someone has a viral infection or not. It also functions as a capacitor. 

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the link but watch the YouTube video entitled:

10 Most Groundbreaking products That Use Graphene 

There are many other videos from the medical/scientific community that are posted also.

Also, the use within medicine was being discussed back in 2016 

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26814441/

Edited by SureWord

• Members
16 minutes ago, SureWord said:

technology is being researched

I don't doubt that they are researching its possibilities but that's all it is right now. Graphene has amazing possibilities to be used in many capacities and products. However it is no where near production phase for what they are trying to claim in regards to mass producing biochips in vaccines. That's fictional technology cobbled tether from a few partial truths of what could be to make it seem possible for those who don't understand the products and mechanisms involved.

Edited by John Young

• Members
3 minutes ago, John Young said:

I don't doubt that they are researching its possibilities but that's all it is right now. Graphene has amazing possibilities to be used in many capacities and products. However it is no where near production phase for what they are trying to claim in regards to mass producing biochips in vaccines. That's fictional technology cobbled tether from a few partial truths of what could be to make it seem possible for those who don't understand the products and mechanisms involved.

Are they far away from it? I mean, it's not like they ever lied to us before. How many people ever thought they'd be rolling out a gene therapy vaccine like they have. And it is gene therapy by admission of Moderna's own CMO Tal Zaks. But looking back on it they've been planning it since at least 2015.

• Members
9 minutes ago, SureWord said:

Are they far away from it? I mean, it's not like they ever lied to us before. How many people ever thought they'd be rolling out a gene therapy vaccine like they have. And it is gene therapy by admission of Moderna's own CMO Tal Zaks. But looking back on it they've been planning it since at least 2015.

Do you think/believe/ God knew about all this before He even Created the world and all that is in it ?

Yes, obviously.   He also knew pharmacy would (and has) deceived the whole world,  unless someone happens to think that witches and sorcerers have done so ?   (Revelation 18).

He also knew that after one third of mankind died/was killed/ , the remaining two thirds would continue serving demons and not repent of it, not stop, even though destruction is imminent .

Jesus never said to trust the liars, did He?   To trust the religious leaders?(let alone society/mankind/men unregenerate)   Or rather beware the hypocrisy of the leaders ?

17 hours ago, BrotherTony said:

Lord, please help us!

Amen.

• Members
On 7/15/2021 at 10:57 PM, SureWord said:

Something else very nefarious is going on here. My guess is there maybe a tracking device within this vaccine. 

Research "graphene oxide". 

I've heard that. There is supposed to be a tracking agent in at least one of the vaccines that works in tandem with 5G. The United States has allegedly been using something like this to track criminals for the last 10 to 15 years. They just spray a bit on a piece of a susepcts clothing and they can follow it. I'm not saying this takes, place, but it's not as far fetched as people would think! 

UH, I would like to say that this thread is being taken off it's original purpose. It's not about any graphene....it's about the OP...let's try to stay with that line of thought....Biden ruling by decree, please!

• Members
1 hour ago, BrotherTony said:

I've heard that. There is supposed to be a tracking agent in at least one of the vaccines that works in tandem with 5G. The United States has allegedly been using something like this to track criminals for the last 10 to 15 years. They just spray a bit on a piece of a susepcts clothing and they can follow it. I'm not saying this takes, place, but it's not as far fetched as people would think! 

UH, I would like to say that this thread is being taken off it's original purpose. It's not about any graphene....it's about the OP...let's try to stay with that line of thought....Biden ruling by decree, please!

My point is if Biden makes a decree it's because something more is going on with this vaccine. I gave a reason why. I don't believe it was really off the point. It all goes back to authoritarianism. 

By the way, I just watch a woman who was showing the side effects when she removed a graphene oxide patch that she wears as part of her cancer treatment. The graphene oxide effects on the cellular level. Moderna is also working on a "vaccine" to prevent/treat cancer. So this is already a treatment being used not theoretical.