• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Num One False Religion: Medicine. Claims: Pastors succumbed. People died. unvax

• Members

No one, not one person, was proven by any laboratory to have died of or from a virus. 

Thousands of people, by some accounts online, died FROM THE vax.

Oh, Pastors did succumb.    To fema, and not to any imaginary virus,  but to a virus theory.

People did die,  (FEWER people died in 2020, btw),  as always.  But not from a virus - rather because they were not told the truth.

Even 'Christians',  unwittingly, unknowingly (Father forgive them, for they know not what they do) ,

promote medical idolatry daily, everywhere (almost).

They are rewarded for succumbing to the false theory, to fema, to the planned pandemic, with money,  lots of money, thus their motive(s) - money.  

• Members
12 minutes ago, jeff_student_of_Jesus said:

No one, not one person, was proven by any laboratory to have died of or from a virus. 

Thousands of people, by some accounts online, died FROM THE vax.

Still wondering and would like a direct simple answer. Do you believe any viruses exists and if not, do you believe things can be transmitted from person to person that can cause sickness?

• Members
1 minute ago, John Young said:

Still wondering and would like a direct simple answer. Do you believe any viruses exists and if not, do you believe things can be transmitted from person to person that can cause sickness?

Unfortunately,  at first, and each time you asked,  I sensed or then at least wondered what your motive was/is.

• Members
55 minutes ago, jeff_student_of_Jesus said:

Unfortunately,  at first, and each time you asked,  I sensed or then at least wondered what your motive was/is.

My motive is to figure out where you stand on the issue without needless back and forth and assumptions to what you actually believe about the issue. I read the articles you posted and your comments as well.

Your answers will help me me see your actual viewpoint and if you fully believe the articles you posted or just only parts of what they say. If you only believe parts and your view is substantially different then there is no point in actually discussing their content.

Edited by John Young

• Members
44 minutes ago, jeff_student_of_Jesus said:

In other words, like in other conversations on OnlineBaptist.com, you're deflecting....correct?

• Members

"Teach me, and I will hold my tongue: and cause me to understand wherein I have erred."

Step by step ?  away we go !   ?

I'm not sure I read the articles I posted myself,  let alone think others should read them, per se.   

Some articles are tested and proven truth,  yet if new to someone,  for them they must needs test them until they are proven truth to them before they accept it.

Some statistics from cdc and fda and ama webpages or websites are considered average correct,  but since cdc and fda and ama are messengers of something opposed to Jesus, and harmful to Jesus' people,   I do not ever recommend reading their information as if to accept it, nor to study it for any purpose of learning from it,  except to expose their darkness and show they contradict their own selves, as well as always contradicting Jesus.

I don't think there is any point in discussing "their content" therefore,  as if it was important - no,  it is waste,  pernicious waste,  causing harm to the public and to those who trust those sources/ harm to anyone who trusts what God Says not to trust.

My viewpoint is always to see and to believe what God's Word Says,  and to speak what He Says and what He Instructs Daily,  Always,  as written, as lived, as revealed by the Father in Heaven in His Word Daily.

Don't ever to anything "mindless",  nor assume anything. 

It does not matter if I believe any virus exists, does it ?   The pDF "dismantling the virus theory" is simply the latest, newest proof I've seen online that the pandemic was totally false, based on deceptive and harmful claims by the gov, med, social, scientists, and media.

Hg,  second hand smoke, pesticides,  perfumes,  and apparently even the covid vaccine if someone gets it,   can and has and does cause harm to people close by/ in contact with those things.  i.e. people do bring harm to people around them that way and other ways.   But those physical things are basically null and void - it is the spiritual things that are important,  life giving or death dealing.

The native americans were very healthy and numerous once upon a time.   Then white man (or spaniards) came,  and caused much (physical) destruction,  disease, and wiped out entire tribes and cultures, as has been the habit of 'white man' for over a century now.

One poster frequently posts hyperbole, false news, as fact,  trying to get people to fall for the fable of the pandemic.  That one publicizing such false fairy tales can still cause much harm in those who read those posts,  if they succumb to the fake news.

The sources, websites, gov and med and social, media,  are not at all a rock to trust, nor to stand on - no,  they are sinking sand,  quicksand,  leading to death and destruction.

What is Truth?   Jesus is.

Out of whatever posts or articles you read,  be careful - don't take too much interest in those things, including mine own,  until after testing and proving , by Scripture God's Way,  what is true and right.

Over 95% (guestimate)  of all things media is wrong, false, harmful and death dealing, as written.

Seek the Truth, and Keep Seeking Truth,  and God's Promise Applies.  Most people never ever find out,  until they on judgment day ,  too late.  (it is a great spiritual battle today,  every day,  and most souls are lost , forever.  Some may be saved/ healed).

1 hour ago, John Young said:

John Young said "My motive is to figure out where you stand on the issue without needless back and forth and assumptions to what you actually believe about the issue. I read the articles you posted and your comments as well.

Your answers will help me me see if your viewpoint and if you fully believe the articles you posted or if only parts of what they say. If you only believe parts and your view is substantially different then there is no point in actually discussing their content. "

• Members

1) Fact: This was a "gain to function" virus created in a lab. Viruses were being created in order to develop vaccines to fight against them.

2) Fact: It got out of the lab. How? Nobody knows because their is resistance to finding out why. My guess it was accidental.

3) Fact: The vaccines are gene therapy as per Talk Zaks CMO of Moderna.. At least Moderna's and Phizer's are gene therapy. This is a new type of vaccine that hasn't been proven safe in the long term as if yet. Many, and I mean many, reputable scientists and doctors, including Luck Montagnier the scientist who discovered the HIV virus, have warned about the long term dangers of such a vaccine. Only time will tell.

4) Fact: Yes, people have died from the virus but the numbers are more likely cooked to push the vaccine and force lockdowns. Hospitals receive government subsidies for the more diagnosed cases. Some have been diagnosed as having the virus just for possibly being around someone who has had it. Most who have died from the virus have died because of complications with pre-existing conditions. Very few from the virus alone. If you place sick people in nursing homes it will drive the fatality levels up.

5) Fact: The average age of death from Covid in some countries like England are actually higher than the national average. National average age: 82 ; Average age from Covid:. 83.

• Members

It has also been revealed that Google (the owner of YouTube) has financially invested into Covid vaccines. This could account for their stasi like censorship if any doctors or scientists who question or warn about what is taking place with masks, lockdowns and vaccines.

Google's parent company Alphabet has also invested in a new universal vaccine on the horizon called Vaccitech.

• Members
1 minute ago, SureWord said:

It has also been revealed that Google (the owner of YouTube) has financially invested into Covid vaccines. This could account for their stasi like censorship if any doctors or scientists who question or warn about what is taking place with masks, lockdowns and vaccines.

Google's parent company Alphabet has also invested in a new universal vaccine on the horizon called Vaccitech.

Just more reason for us to question the truth behind not only the virus, but the vax! It's just more proof that we should never trust the government explanation of things. They are dishonest, as are the mult-millionaires and billionaires who have helped in the social conditioning of the vast majority of the public into believing that this is a true pandemic.

• Members
2 hours ago, SureWord said:

3) Fact: The vaccines are gene therapy as per Talk Zaks CMO of Moderna.. At least Moderna's and Phizer's are gene therapy.

I agree with many of your points but for #3 I don't agree with it's implication.

The mRNA vaccines don't edit genes or change our DNA in any way (Nuclidic DNA vaccines do). Particularly because mRNA lack the enzymes and other things gene editing uses to enter the cell nucleus. Rather they use shared processes that were developed when researching gene therapy. Gene editing therapies/vaccines are dangerous and it long term effects are not known as genes work together in a very complicated process and changing just one part of one gene can have many unknown effects.

However the mRNA process used for the vaccine is a reliable process that never touch DNA or Genes and has been in development for a long time. It essentially does what the virus does except instead of inducting your cells to make the whole virus, they tell the cells to make a harmless receptor protean similar to the one the virus uses to latch on to our cells.

mRNA in works in cells like using a copier to make copies or like using a an email program to send out emails. Nuclidic gene editing on the other had would be like trying to redesign the copier or email program itself. Using the cells God made to do things they naturally do is easy (comparatively) but editing the programming of those same cells, not so much. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7076378/

Edited by John Young

• Members

@John Young, I am on the opposite side of this issue. It doesn't mean we're enemies, but it does mean that I don't trust much of the information that is presented by government sources, especially concerning this pandemic. Many of us here feel this way. Our government hasn't been honest with us, and this is an expected reaction to their lies. People want truth, but our government, which is supposed to work FOR us, has been trying to lord over us during this difficult time. They've alienated much of their audience. They seem to forget they work for us, and we EXPECT HONESTY!

• Members
17 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

I am on the opposite side of this issue. It doesn't mean we're enemies,

I don't see us as enemies either though were not necessarily on opposite sides. I don't trust the government on everything either. I'm very patriotic and liberty mined but I do understand a lot of the science behind the mRNA vaccines and a lot of the medical issues involved. The fundamentals of biological science are not the same as the politics of Fauci, a pharmaceutical corp. or the flavor of the day politician.

• Members
4 minutes ago, John Young said:

I don't see us as enemies either though were not necessarily on opposite sides. I don't trust the government on everything either. I'm very patriotic and liberty mined but I do understand a lot of the science behind the mRNA vaccines and a lot of the medical issues involved. The fundamentals of biological science are not the same as the politics of Fauci, a pharmaceutical corp. or the flavor of the day politician.

It's very possible when there has been an acceptable proving period on these vaccines that people will want to get them...people from the anti-vax standpoint. Right now many of us still see these vaccinations as what they are...approved for emergency use, and experimental. There hasn't been an acceptable (at least in my  opinion) amount of time allowed to prove out how these things will work in the long run. I want to see hard facts on side effects, etc. I've got enough reactions to medications that I'm on without adding to them. I know that I quit taking the pneumonia and flu vaccines years ago because of the challenges I faced with them. I've been blessed in the fact that I've only had pneumonia two times in 11 years, and the flu only three times in that period. 

• Members
1 hour ago, BrotherTony said:

I've got enough reactions to medications that I'm on without adding to them.

Agreed its good to be reserved on most things especially when you have current medical issues that need to be monitored by a doctor. In my opinion those who social distance and keep away from others during a pandemic while consulting with their doctor on best practices for their condition, can wait until the long term trials are over before deciding to take it.

Unfortunately, so many were hyped up by their respective "sides" that many either intentionally spread it by holding COVID parties or got so fearful that their initiated dangerous lockdown rules that were worse then the virus and that made it all but impossible to NOT get it. Not to mention the many people who were driven to fear that they went against medical waning not to take it because of their condition (or even hid their condition so they could) that they harmed themselves or even died from it

As for the old style yearly Pneumonia or flu vaccines, I'm pretty healthy so I have no interest in getting them because of their toxic chemicals, side effects, ethical issues ect. Its interesting to note though, that the issues people had with the old style of vaccines are essentially eliminated by the new mRNA method of vaccine production which is safer, more natural, and effective.

Edited by John Young