• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Politics is causing needless deaths in the fight against Covid-19

• Members

If it were politics than all Trump supporters would be lining up to get the jab since it was Trump who enacted "Operation Warp Speed".   Trump who is encouraging people to get the jab because he thinks it will boost his legacy. Also, Trump got the jab himself. I really don't know of many politicians discouraging the jab except maybe Rand Paul and he says the jab is not necessary for those who've already had the virus not those who haven't.

It turns out a recent study shows that conservative white males are NOT the least likely to get the jab. It's rural, young black males who are.

29 minutes ago, John Young said:

Regardless of party as well. The Left leaning parties Implementing excessive government lockdowns on one end as well as far right parties recklessly disregarding almost all or any pandemic measures on the other end.

Who has recklessly regarded any measure?

We saw far more left wing politicians breaking their own mandates than anyone else. Do I need to name them off?

Edited by SureWord

• Members
1 hour ago, SureWord said:

We saw far more left wing....

I'm not interested in "which side" did or didn't do the most damage. As a conservative I'm looking for leaders who give carefully measured responses that deal with an issue while they keep our liberties in mind. Not leaders who go to extremes because they can or to prove their loyalty to a party or ideology.

• Members
1 hour ago, John Young said:

Regardless of party as well. The Left leaning parties Implementing excessive government lockdowns on one end as well as far right parties recklessly disregarding almost all or any pandemic measures on the other end.

In the places where they never heard of a pandemic,  where they did nothing,

they suffered the least harm.   They prospered the most ,  trusting the Father in heaven.

In any place where they caved in to the polticing,  where they succumbed to the religous, medical, or social pressures, trusting man,   they failed already, and continually fail and suffer,  with the final suffering being eternal.

9 minutes ago, John Young said:

I'm not interested in "which side" did or didn't do the most damage. As a conservative I'm looking for leaders who give carefully measured responses that deal with an issue while they keep our liberties in mind. Not leaders who go to extremes because they can or to prove their loyalty to a party or ideology.

The "leaders" who simply stayed steady on course,  healthy, with known proven healthy lives and sources and directions, 

did not make any changes for the virus theory. 

They simply continued being healthy, staying healthy, as God Permitted.