• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Biden's Bad Run: Is The Biden Administration Doing Worse Than The Trump Administration In The Courts?

• Members

It seems that the POTUS, Joe Biden and his administration is doing worse than former President Donald Trump in the courts of the land.  It's not surprising, since we can see the inept way that Mr. Biden is running the country. 

https://jonathanturley.org/2021/06/21/bidens-bad-run-is-the-biden-administration-doing-worse-than-the-trump-administration-in-the-courts/

• Members

Well, no president does good in the courts. I do not see the political machine as anything other than the epitome, smoke and mirrors. 

If you watch a pine tree in a storm, the top point bounces back and forth in the wind. - Is this the breaking point? -  to the East is this? -  

Truth be told, the American political system was doomed from the start, and the forefathers of America knew it. 

• Members
1 hour ago, Hugh_Flower said:

Well, no president does good in the courts. I do not see the political machine as anything other than the epitome, smoke and mirrors. 

If you watch a pine tree in a storm, the top point bounces back and forth in the wind. - Is this the breaking point? -  to the East is this? -  

Truth be told, the American political system was doomed from the start, and the forefathers of America knew it. 

You are so right, my friend. That's why one of the founding fathers told the person questioning him about what kind of a government we were going to have. He stated that it was a Constitutional Republic, for as long as we could keep it. I fully believe it was apparent that to them all that this form of government would eventually be overthrown from within by another form that was less substantial.

• Members

The only reason I think America hasn't completely collapsed into anarchy and rubble as of yet is because there's still enough bread and circuses to keep folks occupied and enough money to make sure "diversity is our strength". Once that runs out....

As far as Biden, he probably has no idea what's going on in the courts he's just concerned with finding who took his applesauce.

• Members
2 hours ago, SureWord said:

The only reason I think America hasn't completely collapsed into anarchy and rubble as of yet is because there's still enough bread and circuses to keep folks occupied and enough money to make sure "diversity is our strength". Once that runs out....

As far as Biden, he probably has no idea what's going on in the courts he's just concerned with finding who took his applesauce.

Yup I agree. The churches have learned their lesson with tying their individual identity to our Country, Churches are the gathered of Gods elected, not a fort built of sticks and constitutional commitments. 
I foresee the Bride growing closer to Christ, not only on the canvas of time but also in consecration of values. 
The court system of America has already been over run by the carnal driven mass, the judiciary court with their twisting of constitution and its implications. The executive by the manipulation of the masses. And the Legislative by the pockets of the rich.

This is a good reminder that the whole world is lost, and America is just apart of this. The gospel calls.