• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

One of my nieces in Illinois has the coronavirus

• Members

One of my nieces in Illinois has had the coronavirus for the past 14 days. She is in the hospital and is receiving injections in her stomach, is on oxygen, and will probably be in the hospital for the next week or so. She has a young son who has been exposed to the virus, as has my sister and her husband since my niece lives with them. We were supposed to go to Illinois to meet a brother whom we just discovered last year, but, it looks like we won't be going there, instead going to Indiana to see my birth father. I didn't want to drag the coronavirus over to him since he's dying from stage 4 emphysema. Please pray for my niece and her son, and for her mom and step-dad. They have already had the virus, but that was a while back. Also for my mother who is 79 and has heart problems and lives up in the same town. She's been exposed again. She knows the Lord and is ready to go if he calls her home. I'm sure they would all appreciate your prayers. Also pray for Vivian and I as we go to see my birth father in Indiana and present the Gospel to him once again.

Thank-you.