• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

'Those deaths were preventable': Unvaccinated parts of country are driving the pandemic now

Virtually all deaths from COVID-19 in the United States are now among people who have not received their coronavirus vaccine. And those deaths are highly concentrated in counties — many of them in the Midwest and Southeast — where vaccination rates are precariously low.

On the other hand, transmission has effectively ceased in Northeastern and Western states where governors have made vaccination a top priority, and where resistance was low among residents from the start.

• Members

Sorry,  very sorry,  no.   Most deaths are due to medical treatment or medicine,  and/or due to vitamin c and vitamin d and zinc deficiencies, and to problems not even a virus.

See the pdf by doctors that has been available for months now, online several sites -

"Dismantling the Virus Theory"

Down to the cellular level and beyond,  they show what caused the problem(s), and clearly prove it is not a virus. 

This was also known over a century ago, and proven , by Antoine Bechamp.

Note also that 40% (according to published sites) of deaths now occur due to pollution.

Note also that , according to public information online, 12,000 deaths per day, every day, occur due to pollution.   (in 2011, it was estimate at 6,000 deaths per day).

Pay attention,  seek the truth, and test everything before believing it.  If people did this, they never would have been fooled and tricked by the ridiculous cvd news.

When the news first came out,  it was recognized , in 2019 already,  as false propaganda like Hitler used deliberately in nazi Germany.

Medically,  it never had a foot to stand on,  often contradicting itself, daily.

• Members

I would be interested to know how many deaths or injuries were from improperly used or faulty ventilators. A big issue early on was putting every one on ventilators that were on the wrong setting, improperly calibrated, or badly designed "emergency" ventilators, that caused ruptured lung issues. Now they know just to supplement with oxygen and use real ventilators with people who are trained to properly use them.

10 minutes ago, John Young said:

I would be interested to know how many deaths or injuries were from improperly used or faulty ventilators. A big issue early on was putting every one on ventilators that were on the wrong setting, improperly calibrated, or badly designed "emergency" ventilators, that caused ruptured lung issues. Now they know just to supplement with oxygen and use real ventilators with people who are trained to properly use them.

That would not change the statistically significant difference between the deaths of unvaccinated vs. vaccinated. 

From the Baltimore Sun: 

Of the nearly 100 people who died of COVID-19 in Maryland last month, all were not vaccinated against the disease, state health officials say.

In addition, 95% of newly infected people in Maryland and 93% of those requiring hospitalization were unvaccinated, according to a tweet from Mike Ricci, spokesman for Gov. Larry Hogan.

https://www.baltimoresun.com/coronavirus/bs-md-unvaccinated-coronavirus-deaths-maryland-june-20210707-7zugtntgifg4pomlrjy4lmjhnq-story.html

• Members

Unfortunately,  trusting those statistics indicates a lack of understanding how much the statistics have been manipulated to convey a totally false impression to the public , and even to officials in government, industry, and other.

The statistics have been rigged over and over and over, for a century, and more than ever before in the last two years.

Oh,  it is true that many deaths were preventable (at least until older age).

But not by using or injecting poisons into people, which only increases the death rate.

The supposed effectiveness of any vaccine is dwarfed by the fake statistics, the falsified studies used as published publicly and as posted in this thread and others.

2 hours ago, Bouncing Bill said:

Virtually all deaths from COVID-19 in the United States are now among people who have not received their coronavirus vaccine.

Out of "all deaths from COVID-19" that you claim without evidence so far, and already proven false every day for the last two years as far as I can determine,

Still,  Can you demonstrate with laboratory results even one death out of all those that you believe was proven to be caused by an invisible virus ,  and not to be a false claim ?

4 minutes ago, jeff_student_of_Jesus said:

Unfortunately,  trusting those statistics indicates a lack of understanding how much the statistics have been manipulated to convey a totally false impression to the public , and even to officials in government, industry, and other.

The statistics have been rigged over and over and over, for a century, and more than ever before in the last two years.

Oh,  it is true that many deaths were preventable (at least until older age).

But not by using or injecting poisons into people, which only increases the death rate.

The supposed effectiveness of any vaccine is dwarfed by the fake statistics, the falsified studies used as published publicly and as posted in this thread and others.

Out of "all deaths from COVID-19" that you claim without evidence so far, and already proven false every day for the last two years as far as I can determine,

Still,  Can you demonstrate with laboratory results even one death out of all those that you believe was proven to be caused by an invisible virus ,  and not to be a false claim ?

“A man who refuses light will remain in the darkness even by the side of light!”
 Mehmet Murat ildan

• Members

Thus, why do those promoting the harmful vaccines and the false statistics and the fake news continue to remain in darkness?    The truth has been posted and available to them, as they can readily and easily verify for themselves if they start looking for the truth,  yet they remain buffaloed by the enemy - what is the motive to stay in darkness ?   Money?  Power ?  Approval of family or others ?

6 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

will remain in the darkness

13 minutes ago, jeff_student_of_Jesus said:

Let the Light Shine.   Bring laboratory proof of even one death proven to be from an invisible virus.

• Members
15 minutes ago, jeff_student_of_Jesus said:

Bring laboratory proof of even one death proven to be from an invisible virus.

do you believe viruses exist and that any cause death? or just the "plandemic" one?

• Members
1 minute ago, John Young said:

do you believe viruses exist and that any cause death? or just the "plandemic" one?

See the PDF "Dismantling the Virus THEORY" online - free - on many sites,  written by doctors and scientists revealing the truth in line with the past 150 years already proven before.

The pandemic one is like others have noted,  fake, and being used under false pretenses with false statistics and false claims.

• Members
5 minutes ago, jeff_student_of_Jesus said:

See the PDF "Dismantling the Virus THEORY" online

I've probably read it before but I'm curious as to your direct answer to what you think about the reality of viruses.. Just so I know where you are coming from in your comments.

Edited by John Young

• Members
5 minutes ago, John Young said:

I've probably read it before but I'm curious as to your direct answer to what you think about the reality of viruses.. Just so I know where you are coming from in your comments.

Decades ago I learned the truth about pharmakeia , pharmacy, the ama, the fda, the government, and the churches (in general, some specifically).

Before that I learned by sheer grace, from the Creator, from Scripture,  to test everything,  or at least not to accept anything from anyone until AFTER it is proven truth.

If people do this,  they reject all that the false teachers teach and publicize.  There really is no debate at all withint the assembly of Ekklesia,  whether by the Baptist name or Waldensian or Anabaptist, when it is as Designed by the Creator and Revealed as He Pleases in His Word,  right ?  He never contradicts Himself, and if you believe the lies like BB and others have (from medicine, government, churches, or others)  for decades,  it does not mean you nor they are condemned now nor forever,  only that there remains revelation, there remains light and understanding and wisdom, to be given by the Creator through His Grace in Jesus Christ, AS WRITTEN in the Bible.   As Jesus Says Daily:  Seek the Creator (while He May Be Found), For His Kingdom Is At Hand).    not some day by and by, but today, now, every day, always.

10 minutes ago, John Young said:

?  Read what before ?   The expose of the druglords and government's plan to deceive with fake medicine ?

The viruses are as real (or believable) as false gospels (more people believe false gospels worldwide than believe Jesus;  the false outnumbers the true by more than 1000 to one I think) ,  but the viruses as shown by honest doctors and scientists for over 100 years are real only on paper as far as causing harm, while the false gospels are destroying souls and bodies daily in reality, on earth,  in this world now today.

• Members
5 minutes ago, jeff_student_of_Jesus said:

Decades ago I learned the truth about pharmakeia , pharmacy, the ama, the fda, the government, and the churches (in general, some specifically).

Still not an answer to the question.

Edited by John Young

• Members
2 minutes ago, John Young said:

Still not an answer to the question.

More than enough.   If you know the truth, you already know the truth about the fake virus pandemic.  If you don't,  apparently like BB doesn't,  then I don't know any way to help.  I only keep replying to the false posts to alert others to the truth,  so they might avoid the trap of deception the government and medicine planned and practices.

• Members
16 minutes ago, jeff_student_of_Jesus said:

The viruses are as real (or believable) as false gospels

So instead of growing metaphorical on us..... All I want to know is if you believe any viruses exists and if not, do you believe things can be transmitted from person to person that can cause sickness?

Edited by John Young

• Members

To the MSM lie posted in the OP. China and their free trade created western globalists understand the value of repeating lies. The Bolsheviks, nazis and the CCP used repetition of lies to achieve their power. Joe has been given his marching orders to keep pushing the shots and he will do as told. That is the what main stream Media brainwashing is all about. Brainwashing does not change the mind through critical thinking, it conditions the mind through repetition. And if anything is true about the main stream media outlets, it is repetition. Satan's boob tube has done its job well.

However, once the mind is washed this way, there is no getting it back. The brainwashed suffer cognitive dissonance when confronted with facts that go against the repetition regardless of how delusional the repetition is. 

48087ef20274a904.thumb.jpeg.8f6a8d7288afd94d7820fd8c63373b5d.jpeg