• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Is this what the world thinks of America now?

• Administrators
20 minutes ago, Salyan said:

Your president is (likely) senile, and our prime minister is a poster boy with delusions of dictatorship. We’re both in trouble. 

Dem's are ignoring the calls for a cognitive test, which is kind of strange since they wanted Trump to take one, in which he did.

24 minutes ago, PastorMatt said:

Dem's are ignoring the calls for a cognitive test, which is kind of strange since they wanted Trump to take one, in which he did.

Have you ever taken a cognitive test. I was unimpressed when some politician said Tump pass it with flying colors. After all, who cannot subtract by 7 from 100 to 0 and who cannot properly put the hands on a clock showing 9:15? The only hard part is looking at 7 or 8 words and then recalling them after five minutes talking with the person giving the test. The Dems should ignore the calls for a cognitive test. Maybe the GOP politician who called for one should take the test. But, the GOP should ignore any calls for one also.

Both parties need to stop playing politics on everything and get down to seriously running the country to help the middle and lower class and stop pandering to the super rich. 

• Members
29 minutes ago, PastorMatt said:

They don't want Biden to take a cognitive test because they've known all along that he wasn't capable of being POTUS! It's sad to know that they have put him up there  because he was going to be so easy to "handled."  They've got their puppet. Now, we need a real president. I, too, pray for Mr. Biden. I hate to see him being used by his own party and made a laughing stock. But, he is allowing it. Sad, really. Just sad. We're the butt of every joke in the world now.

4 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

Have you ever taken a cognitive test. I was unimpressed when some politician said Tump pass it with flying colors. After all, who cannot subtract by 7 from 100 to 0 and who cannot properly put the hands on a clock showing 9:15? The only hard part is looking at 7 or 8 words and then recalling them after five minutes talking with the person giving the test. The Dems should ignore the calls for a cognitive test. Maybe the GOP politician who called for one should take the test. But, the GOP should ignore any calls for one also.

Both parties need to stop playing politics on everything and get down to seriously running the country to help the middle and lower class and stop pandering to the super rich. 

Even at just adding and subtracting numbers, Biden has proven he can't keep track of that! He can't keep track of even the simplest of tasks. His continued gaffs have become a humiliation, not only to him, but to this country. He's a clown, and everybody knows it. It's self evident.

• Administrators
18 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

I was unimpressed when some politician said Tump pass it with flying colors

If it so easy then why is Biden not taking it?

15 minutes ago, BrotherTony said:

They don't want Biden to take a cognitive test because they've known all along that he wasn't capable of being POTUS!

After all...He's been in the senate for 180 years. I'm not making fun of him, I really feel sad and pray for him. Sad part is I can post dozens of clips like this. We all have misspoken, but experts are saying that this is more of a mental condition.  He was voted in because of hate. He has the record of 81,284,000 votes casted for him, but only 10,000 watched his 4th of July speech live?

• Members
7 minutes ago, PastorMatt said:

If it so easy then why is Biden not taking it?

After all...He's been in the senate for 180 years. I'm not making fun of him, I really feel sad and pray for him. Sad part is I can post dozens of clips like this. We all have misspoken, but experts are saying that this is more of a mental condition.  He was voted in because of hate. He has the record of 81,284,000 votes casted for him, but only 10,000 watched his 4th of July speech live. 

PastorMatt, I'm no fan of Trump, but I truly don't believe Biden got the largest amount of votes in American history. I truly believe that there has been manipulation of the voting system to get this man into office. But, I digress. Mr. Biden won't take a cognitive test because it would reveal the true extent of his mental capabilities. But, he's proving how far gone he is just by the way he answers reporters questions, the way he gives speeches, and his content. UGH! I can't believe we've still got over three years of this man as the leader of the free world. 

• Administrators
28 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

Have you ever taken a cognitive test. I was unimpressed when some politician said Tump pass it with flying colors. After all, who cannot subtract by 7 from 100 to 0 and who cannot properly put the hands on a clock showing 9:15? The only hard part is looking at 7 or 8 words and then recalling them after five minutes talking with the person giving the test.

I think you're confusing the cognitive test with an IQ test. A normal person will test well in the cognitive test, where someone with mental disability would not. It is not a test to see how smart you are.

"Cognitive testing checks for problems with cognition. Cognition is a combination of processes in your brain that's involved in almost every aspect of your life. It includes thinking, memory, language, judgment, and the ability to learn new things."

I would not have a problem with ALL politicians taking the test and there will be a point in my life where I would take one. It's a medical condition. For one that's afraid of Covid, I don't know why you wouldn't want testing to be done for the one that has his hands on the nuclear button.

1 hour ago, PastorMatt said:

I think you're confusing the cognitive test with an IQ test. A normal person will test well in the cognitive test, where someone with mental disability would not. It is not a test to see how smart you are.

"Cognitive testing checks for problems with cognition. Cognition is a combination of processes in your brain that's involved in almost every aspect of your life. It includes thinking, memory, language, judgment, and the ability to learn new things."

I would not have a problem with ALL politicians taking the test and there will be a point in my life where I would take one. It's a medical condition. For one that's afraid of Covid, I don't know why you wouldn't want testing to be done for the one that has his hands on the nuclear button.

No confusion here. The Montreal Cognitive Assessment Exam that Trump took is a standard recognized test. It has nothing to do with IQ. The test is 30 questions and should take ten minutes to take. It includes drawing a clock, copying a picture of a cube  and identifying pictures of animals. It is the test I took before being allowed to move into the continuing care retirement community where I have lived since December 1964. If you are really interested in seeing the test go to:

https://www.parkinsons.va.gov/resources/MOCA-Test-English.pdf

I wonder why they gave Trump the test. It is a test given to detect early signs of dementia. 

I doubt you will be impressed with the difficulty of the test.

Let me know what you think. 

Edited by Bouncing Bill

• Members

No doubt Biden's in the early stages of dementia. I live with my father and he is in the early stages and displays many of the symptoms.

Anyway, we know he's running nothing. His handlers behind the scenes are running the show carrying out Obama's policies.

As for Kamala, the same CA Assemblyman who was a huge supporter of Jim Jones also gave Kamala her start in politics; Willie Brown.

Edited by SureWord

• Members
1 hour ago, SureWord said:

No doubt Biden's in the early stages of dementia. I live with my father and he is in the early stages and displays many of the symptoms.

Anyway, we know he's running nothing. His handlers behind the scenes are running the show carrying out Obama's policies.

As for Kamala, the same CA Assemblyman who was a huge supporter of Jim Jones also gave Kamala her start in politics; Willie Brown.

It saddens me to know that the bumbling duo are running this country. I've had many try to convince me that this is God's judgement on the United States for kicking him out of schools, out of the government, and bringing abortion, gay marriage, LGBTQ rights and more to the forefront in society. Not sure I agree with that, but I do believe it's a huge wake-up call for Christians.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Bouncing Bill said:

It is a test given to detect early signs of dementia. 

Bingo, that's why every politician should have to take it, even more so if you have symptoms. 

12 hours ago, PastorMatt said:

Bingo, that's why every politician should have to take it, even more so if you have symptoms. 

Well, dementia probably does not disqualify a person from office. Even further along the strange is the number of politicians who were elected after they had died. I believe they missed all their committee assignments and never voted on a bill. 

• Administrators

Of course there is no dementia qualification for office, no one said any such thing, however it would give the voters a clearer picture of the person they were voting for. 

TBH, dementia is the least of my concerns with Biden. His inappropriate marks and sniffs  to young girls gives me the creeps. I have 4 girls...if any pastor or person said that about my girls I would get them out of there so fast. 

This is what the World thinks of our President