• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Texas Man in ICU After Getting J&J Vaccine...Has Delta Variant

• Members
8 minutes ago, SureWord said:

became the single largest owner of farmland during this time

Just like in the civil ware and great depression, etc the corporations always go after the land while its cheap. he who holds the land holds the power of the nation. Far fewer families are passing down the farm because of the oppressive government land and estate taxes and tend to sell them to corp. if they corp. doesn't just buy it for the taxes. The corp. can do that and turn around and get tax breaks the individual family can't get.

Edited by John Young

• Members
5 minutes ago, John Young said:

Just like in the civil ware and great depression, etc the corporations always go after the land while its cheap. he who holds the land holds the power of the nation. Far fewer families are passing down the farm because of the oppressive government land and estate taxes and tend to sell them to corp. if they corp. doesn't just buy it for the taxes. The corp. can do that and turn around and get tax breaks the individual family can't get.

Yes, like BlackRock, Inc. who is buying up single family homes sometimes paying 50% above the market value and turning them into rentals.

It's almost like we are heading back to feudalism.  

• Members
18 minutes ago, SureWord said:

The largest transfer of wealth in modern history took place during the lockdowns. Gates became the single largest owner of farmland during this time. That was the purpose of the lockdown. It's all spelled out in Klaus Schwab's book. This is no conspiracy theory. They are not even making an attempt to hide it.

Lockdowns are for the "Great Reset".

"You will own nothing and you will be happy" is the World Economic Forum's motto.

This is exactly what I had predicted at the beginning of all of this, and had even started writing about it in my newsletter posted on Facebook. Facebook practically banned my posting the newsletter, and even removed many of them I had already posted. We know that Fauci, Gates, Zuckerberg, the Clintons, Obama's, and Bidens were involved and well aware of what was going on. Most of the wealthy people I know become far more wealthy, and the poor, working class people like a cousin of mine in Indianapolis who lost at least two of his five restaurants, started losing business, income and security for their families. The only thing that kept my wife and I afloat was the truth of God's Word, his providing for us during this "RESET" period, and my wife being an "essential worker" in the logistics field. They NEVER got a break, even when people were exposed to the coronavirus (this was all the more proof that the lockdowns WERE NOT about the people's health), nor when they needed to be in quarantine and truly had very little to ship. I will NEVER trust our government or medical establishment again. 

• Members
9 minutes ago, SureWord said:

we are heading back to feudalism

I agree. The new order is about producing workers for corporations and not about producing and protecting the Family household. Its in the corporation's best interest for workers not to be independently wealthy, so lobby government to incentivize renting and loans vs personal land ownership and family business. Government likes it because they can get more money and power over poor workers vs wealthy families.

Edited by John Young

2 minutes ago, John Young said:

I agree. The new order is about producing workers for corporations and not about producing and protecting the Family household. Its in the corporation's best interest for workers not to be independently wealthy, so lobby government to incentivize renting and loans vs personal land ownership and family business. Government likes it because they can get more money and power over poor workers vs wealthy families.

Are you suggesting we are seeing the dark side of Capitalism? Just curious.

• Members
7 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

All forms of dealing with money have some type of "dark side," BB. Please, no more distractions from you. Start a separate thread if you cannot stay on subject.

• Members
Just now, Bouncing Bill said:

I'm not suggesting, I'm saying! And for anyone reading, I'm NOT saying Communisim is the solution as they are even more desperate to break up the family and make people into slave workers. The only difference is the government is the only corporation allowed to control production. 

Biblically The family is supposed to be the strongest unit that controls their means of wealth through inherited land. Corporations and governments need to be checked by a nation of strong wealthy families or you will end op with governments (communism) or corporations (crony capitalism) oppressing them.

3 minutes ago, John Young said:

I'm not suggesting, I'm saying! And for anyone reading, I'm NOT saying Communisim is the solution as they are even more desperate to break up the family and make people into slave workers. The only difference is the government is the only corporation allowed to control production. 

Biblically The family is supposed to be the strongest unit that controls their means of wealth through inherited land. Corporations and governments need to be checked by a nation of strong wealthy families or you will end op with governments (communism) or corporations (crony capitalism) oppressing them.

Thanks for the reply. I never thought for a moment in are a Communist. Neither am I. But I do know there is a dark side to Capitalism when it comes to the explorations of people, land and resources. 

A problem I see currently is that government and wealthy families are looking our for each other at the expense of the poor and middle class. That is not a good sign for the future of Capitalism in my view. If Corporations and the wealthy folk would follow a benevolent path toward workers I would be more optimistic about its future. I read somewhere the other day that the average Corporate president makes 277% more than the average worker. To me that is obscene.   

Every philosophy, just like everything, has a birth, growth, maturity, sickness and finally death. I am not sure if Capitalism is in the sickness or death stage and I will not live long enough to see what replaces it. I have no idea what will replace Capitalism. Communism was a miserable failure. I do not consider China truly Communist. They are a Capitalistic dictatorship with huge weaknesses and also strengths. But it will not last long in a historical sense of the word. 

The lectures from the Yale University course, Capitalism: Success, Crisis and Reform can be viewed at:

I wanted to put just the web site link. When I did it changed it to the video of the first lecture itself. 

• Members
12 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

I see currently is that government and wealthy families are looking our for each other at the expense of the poor and middle class.

Technically today's "wealthy family" is in charge of a cooperation that is not actually run as a family but as a corporation that gives the family money but is not family based. If the family all passed away the corp. would continue on without them. A true family business continues only with the family and is the family doing the work.

Edited by John Young

20 minutes ago, John Young said:

Technically today's "wealthy family" is in charge of a cooperation that is not actually run as a family but as a corporation that gives the family money but is not family based. If the family all passed away the corp. would continue on without them. A true family business continues only with the family and is the family doing the work.

I agree. But they and the politicians are in bed with each other. Publicly owned corporations do not allow the rich families as much control as non-public corporations ... unless the family owns 51% or more of the corporation stock.