• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

A Missouri woman didn't want a COVID-19 vaccine for fear of side effects. She caught the Delta variant and died.

23 minutes ago, jeff_student_of_Jesus said:

Doctors I get information from directly say the cofic pandemic and actions of medic and goverment is reidiculus.  

The internet gives enough sources that anyone can choose to believe whatever they want,  and most people trust the wrong sources,  so it is a fail from the start as somewhere in Scripture it is written (don't trust man).

Since the government lies,  and medical / phamarakaia lies,  there's really no cause for arguing at all.  If anyone trusts them,   too bad.

If anyone wants to see the evidence rightly stated,  keep looking and asking and seeking , don't stop.   Don't look for support for what you already think, nor what gov or med or bigpharma says - again that's a fail from the start,  like asking the foxes how the chickens under their care are doing, eh?

Don't be embarrasses nor too shocked that the media has spread tall tales - God says not to trust them anyway,  and tall tales are the normal daily event(s).

So , even without looking for "sources",  God says plainly somewhere "Seek first God's Kingdom",  and keep seeking His Kingdom.  This is simple enough, and true enough, even for little children.   God won't leave anyone in darkness if they turn to Him as He Says, right ?   So, then,  no worries about sources - with God in charge and watching over ,  He Will and Does Bring all that is needed, no matter where someone is to start with,  right ? 

However, with blessings, God gives curses also (remember)?

Those who go the wrong way, who believe the wrong things,  and refuse to seek Him for what is right and true,   is there a blessing,  or a curse ?

What does God say about trusting the wisdom or the strength of man,  even of a king ?  (the results are not good,  not a blessing)

I would most definitely find a new doctor!

If you go to doctors, as suggested in your first sentence, is that not a contradiction of your second paragraph. 

Do you take any prescription medications? If so, is that not a contradiction of your second paragraph?

• Members
37 minutes ago, Bouncing Bill said:

I would most definitely find a new doctor .

Good!  I would most definitely find a new doctor also, if one advocated putting the stuff that is in vaccines into anyone's body at all.   We (not under the ama/deception) all hope you do this week.   Thanks!  (it is good news)

Edited by jeff_student_of_Jesus
clarity

30 minutes ago, jeff_student_of_Jesus said:

Good!  I would most definitely find a new doctor also, if one advocated putting the stuff that is in vaccines into anyone's body at all.   We (not under the ama/deception) all hope you do this week.   Thanks!  (it is good news)

Do you take prescription medications?

• Members
3 hours ago, Bouncing Bill said:

I seriously doubt there is any cancer associated with the vaccine. It is too soon for that to have developed and the two linked together. My guess is this is simply a false rumor started with someone with an agenda. I do not know if anything has been determined about the vaccine if a person already has cancer or is a cancer survivor. It is such a short period between when the first vaccines were administered that such research could not have been determined. I was among the first to receive the vaccine in January. That is only six months, not nearly enough time to determine what you suggested.

Actually, if you research the 1918 Spanish Flu you will see that history does not bear out what you suggest. Indeed, it supports the opposite.

So far what I have read is that the vaccine does not alter a person's DNA.  If the DNA is not altered it cannot cause cancer.  Also it has been determined that the vaccine does not alter the mRNA and this it is not true that the vaccine suppresses the genes that suppress tumors. 

https://www.mskcc.org/coronavirus/myths-about-covid-19-vaccines

Please give me some sources supporting what you wrote. Thanks.

I can only go by what the family friend said her doctor said. I don't know as I wasn't there, and she lives in a totally different state. I can't get information from the doctor because of hippa laws. Personally, I don't trust anything our government has to say about the coronavirus. They've lied, pushed a narrative that is false throughout this whole thing, and continue to use fear tactics and threats of more lock-downs to try to bring people into submission to their will. Seems to me that they've forgotten that they are employed by the people of this country, and not themselves. They've been supporting themselves with the lies about the coronavirus and the vaccine, and they need to be replace. They need to give HONEST data, and they need to truly start telling the truth or resign.  I'm not worried about it changing DNA or mRNA because I'm not one to drink the government "Kool-Aid!" Again I state, if the government has to keep using fear tactics to get people to take an experimental vaccine to protect themselves from a "virus" that has a 99+% recovery rate, then somethings wrong with our governments narrative and ability to be honest. These are tactics that were used in Russia in the overthrow of the Czar, then in Germany under Hitler, and in Italy with Moussolini. They're not going to work with a large part of the people in this country because many KNOW their history.

1 hour ago, BrotherTony said:

I can only go by what the family friend said her doctor said. I don't know as I wasn't there, and she lives in a totally different state. I can't get information from the doctor because of hippa laws. Personally, I don't trust anything our government has to say about the coronavirus. They've lied, pushed a narrative that is false throughout this whole thing, and continue to use fear tactics and threats of more lock-downs to try to bring people into submission to their will. Seems to me that they've forgotten that they are employed by the people of this country, and not themselves. They've been supporting themselves with the lies about the coronavirus and the vaccine, and they need to be replace. They need to give HONEST data, and they need to truly start telling the truth or resign.  I'm not worried about it changing DNA or mRNA because I'm not one to drink the government "Kool-Aid!" Again I state, if the government has to keep using fear tactics to get people to take an experimental vaccine to protect themselves from a "virus" that has a 99+% recovery rate, then somethings wrong with our governments narrative and ability to be honest. These are tactics that were used in Russia in the overthrow of the Czar, then in Germany under Hitler, and in Italy with Moussolini. They're not going to work with a large part of the people in this country because many KNOW their history.

I respectfully disagree with your line of thought. 

• Members

The best advise at this point is to turn off the boob tube/social media "propaganda" and start researching real scientific reports and real news. The actual news that China and their free trade created globalists doesn't want the public to know. It is these same progadandists that censored & removed the real science in regards to Invermectin and hydrochorolquine for over a year which would have saved millions of lives worldwide. Why? so that they could keep the death toll rising and the fear mongering going to their end game which clearly appears now to be getting these shots in everyone. 

Be very wary of these "vaccines". It is quite obvious now that they are not designed to vaccinate anyone. Granted, everyone was rattled at first and who can blame anyone overcome at the time when the vaccines first came out but come on people, much more data is available now if you are truly searching for it. Why today or next week would anyone take an experimental vaccine that doesn't innoculate and still requires you to "fear" the unvaccinated? Ask yourself if you ever heard of such of thing? Of course you haven't but sheep following the wrong shepherds buy it hook, line and sinker because their cognitive dissonance will not allow them to question the boob tube.

These shots are not designed to vaccinate people against covid so the question is; what exactly are they for? Educate yourself before you do whatsoever the TV/facebook/twitter tells you to. 

https://www.brighteon.com/95cb0f13-2286-434e-9c8a-1328f203a7dc

https://www.newstarget.com/2021-06-29-mortality-delta-variant-eight-times-higher-vaccinated.html

https://thecoloradoherald.com/2021/thousands-of-flights-cancelled-as-vaccinated-pilots-fall-ill-or-die/

https://greatgameindia.com/pfizer-manipulated-vaccine-trial-protocols/

Also, ask yourself why all globalist owned MSM/TV/social media are pushing so hard to get the shot in as many as possible before the next flu season hits? Remember, all flu type viruses are under the same family of SARS/coronavirus.  Pay attention and you will see this push everywhere, it is quite creepy. Is this the end game presented in the video below? This theory comes from a Nobel laureate in anthropology. France is about to make the shot mandatory for adults and the U.S military is making it mandatory by September...Seems pretty odd to me. I  wonder if the fully vaccinated death toll will be impossible to hide this winter?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/EA4OrH8rTiiu/

• Members
8 hours ago, wretched said:

I  wonder if the fully vaccinated death toll will be impossible to hide this winter?

Will they have to hide it ?   People had all the information available in the years past to know definitively that the covd nonsense is a hoax,  

and they ignored it.

Just like there is more proof of Jesus than of George Washington,  but most people ignore Him.

• Moderators
On 7/5/2021 at 12:30 PM, Bouncing Bill said:

I seriously doubt there is any cancer associated with the vaccine. It is too soon for that to have developed and the two linked together. My guess is this is simply a false rumor started with someone with an agenda. I do not know if anything has been determined about the vaccine if a person already has cancer or is a cancer survivor. It is such a short period between when the first vaccines were administered that such research could not have been determined. I was among the first to receive the vaccine in January. That is only six months, not nearly enough time to determine what you suggested.

Actually, if you research the 1918 Spanish Flu you will see that history does not bear out what you suggest. Indeed, it supports the opposite.

So far what I have read is that the vaccine does not alter a person's DNA.  If the DNA is not altered it cannot cause cancer.  Also it has been determined that the vaccine does not alter the mRNA and this it is not true that the vaccine suppresses the genes that suppress tumors. 

https://www.mskcc.org/coronavirus/myths-about-covid-19-vaccines

Please give me some sources supporting what you wrote. Thanks.

In alignment with site rules, could you please turn your font size down? It’s coming across like text-yelling. ?

Hey, I’m curious (really, just curious). Did you get magnetized after your vaccination? And how long did it last?  

30 minutes ago, Salyan said:

In alignment with site rules, could you please turn your font size down? It’s coming across like text-yelling. ?

Hey, I’m curious (really, just curious). Did you get magnetized after your vaccination? And how long did it last?  

I had no reaction at all. I was rather disappointed I had no reaction as a reaction indicates the immune system is fighting the virus and will become stronger. At my age I was not surprised, just disappointed. Now I do not know if my immune system was strengthened against COVID or not. 

I have no idea what you mean by magnetized. Enlighten me. 

• Members

1 hour ago, Bouncing Bill said:

I had no reaction at all. I was rather disappointed I had no reaction as a reaction indicates the immune system is fighting the virus and will become stronger.

Since there is no virus nor viral part of any virus inside the liquid/ ingredients(I think Young Posted the Ingredients List) / used in the immunizations,

no one who gets the shot reacts at all "fighting the virus".

One common to all effect though,  is micro-seizures,  when getting any immunization.  As proven by Dr.Maulden by photographing the eyes before/ during/ after the shot.

Other common effects include a wide range of problems with various organs in the body,

and sadly , for women,  frequent miscarriages the rest of their lives if they get pregnant any time in the life after a shot.    Countries in Africa have sued, or may sue,   because this was done , they say,  on purpose.

People in the usa simply are not told it happened,  and have no recourse