• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Rosemary Kennedy's Inconvenient Illness

Guest Guest

I was born in 1964, shortly after President JFK's assasination. My family (devout RCC) did not vote for JFK because of his dad, Joseph. My dad and my uncle told me later that Joseph Kennedy was a wicked man. I have heard this before about Rosemary, and the "cover-up" doesn't surprise me at all. My dad and uncle said Joseph was an adulterer, liar, and a crook. They said "sonny boy" came from that stock. I am also part Irish...my dad's side of the family. Go figure. :-S

candlelight

• Members
Why am I not surprised by that article? There is no truth in anything that clan does. I do not know why everyone has so much to say about dear sweet Teddy? He is a vile and despicable human being.

I agree. He sure has lived off the American people for a very long time. I just don't see how his home state can stomach him.

I think he should have spent a few years in the slammer.

Guest Guest

I agree. He sure has lived off the American people for a very long time. I just don't see how his home state can stomach him.

I think he should have spent a few years in the slammer.

The whole story with Ted Kennedy and the woman he murdered in the car crash (due to alcohol) is unbelievable. I don't get it, either? We know what the Bible has to say about this...Deuteromony 32:35...To me belongeth vengeance, and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamilty is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste. KJV.

candlelight

• Moderators

I can not not not believe that lobotomies were ever allowed to occur or that they ever gained any sort of 'scientific' status. They had to be one of the DUMBEST, cruelest ideas ever to enter into the mind of depraved man. :verymad:

"Oh, we'll just keep cutting until we've estimated that we've cut far enough... oh, look, she's incoherent. I guess we've cut her brain into sufficient pieces now, we can quit." :verymad:

Guest Guest
Maybe Rosemary saw something that her dad didn't want her to see.

Good observation...tired. It wouldn't surprise me. Ole' Joe shut the poor girl up for good? Could be? He controlled the rest of the clan with his money and power. :eek

candlellight

Guest Guest
I can not not not believe that lobotomies were ever allowed to occur or that they ever gained any sort of 'scientific' status. They had to be one of the DUMBEST, cruelest ideas ever to enter into the mind of depraved man. :verymad:

"Oh, we'll just keep cutting until we've estimated that we've cut far enough... oh, look, she's incoherent. I guess we've cut her brain into sufficient pieces now, we can quit." :verymad:

It reminds me of the actress Frances Farmer. Her mother insisted she was crazy and ordered a lobotomy on her. She was never the same again, either. Poor girl. Sickening. :gross: Another example of "men being in love with their minds". :thumbdown

candlelight

• Members

How can someone butcher their own family ember is such a way?

I didn't know anything about lobotomies so I looking it up and read up on it a bit.

Edited to add this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobotomy

In Tennessee Williams's 1958 play, Suddenly, Last Summer, the protagonist is threatened with a lobotomy to stop her from telling the truth about her cousin Sebastian.[17] The surgeon said, "I can't guarantee that a lobotomy would stop her?babbling!!!" To which her aunt responded, "That may be, maybe not, but after the operation who would believe her, Doctor?"

Maybe there is something to it, maybe she knew something they did not want told. People with lost of money can get many things done to protect their self.

Picture of a brain that had a Lobotomy.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Leucotomy.jpg

Picture of a normal brain.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Humanbraaiin.jpg